• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

blue screen?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku191

well i couldnt find the tech support link anymore did that get removed? so thats why i post this here anyways when i turned on my pc this morning it was fine but when i came home 6 hours later the screen was all mutli-colored mostly blue tho any idea's why that would just randomly happen? and yes i have checked all the color stuff and nothing worked

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Did it say there was a fatal error or something like that because then it would be ...Ho shi-- "The Blue Screen of Death!". Delete anything you've just downloaded that've been causing problems, I've had them a few times (on Vista surprisingly).

Or did the screen just have a hint of colour? Give more detail, I guess you should just keep your computer off when you're at school or whatever.

Riku191

well no i have no virus thats for sure it just randomly happened nothing more i can realy say i guess i'll gte my brother to look at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back