• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

book without a title

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

thoghts?

• good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • awesome

• sucked

• MY EYES! MY EYES!!!! THEY BURN!!!!!!!!

• not bad

• keep up the good work!

• options 3&4 apply.

• cant wait for the whole book!

• wow...this is...different...

• manga!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cornteen

playing Free Jack, GO FREE RUNNERS! (only cuz i hu
By: cornteen*edit*​

Chapter 1: the nightmare begins.​

I can’t believe its gone this far, I mean I’m so close to the end of this nightmare, one small stab away, but part of me doesn’t want this to end, I mean I’ve learned to use a sword, shield, bow, and arrows, and I’ve made many a friend, but the other side says, “It’s over, the nightmare is over, we won, he lost, so what’s one more death under our belt ,I’ve killed countless men ,watched more die, AND helped steal from the poor. I just wanted a normal life, never wanted to see a person go before there time, never wanted to use a weapon, never to kill, nothing, just a normal life. Fat chance.

My story begins ten years ago, I was fifteen,off in a dream, but it wasn’t a dream it was a nightmare. I was surrounded by big, muscle bound brutes, twelve of them. I was up against a brick wall. I thoght I was about to die when a strange girl wielding only a small stick took the beating for me, I was shocked.

She had on what looked like a beautiful white nightgown that was torn to shreds, no sleeves, and the hem at her knees, i could tell the men had been rough, I was surprised she wasn't dead! She had a slight tan, not golden, but enough to see it. Her hair was pure white as thogh she had bleached it her whole life,it was a shoulder length cut,i'd never sean hair the way her's was, it looked as thogh she had come straght out of an anime fighting game. She then stood fully upright , and out of nowhere said ”what’s your name?”, in a voice so soft, so gentle, so…soothing , that I almost didn’t reply.

“B…Billy, Billy McPrice.” I answered.

“Hello Billy, we will meet again.”

Then she was gone, she walked ten or so yards and then jumped to a roof top ten,or so,feet off the ground.
Next thing i knew I had woken up,pondering the things the girl said. Thinking it only a dream I got out of bed,and i quickly forget all about the dream, got changed for school, and went to say good bye to my family, when I saw my life change befor my eyes. The same twelve men, dead this time, the same girl, but a different expression on her face, sadness, despair, grief, the look of a hunter who accidentally shot there sons favorite hunting dog in front of his eyes, the saddest look i'd ever seen, tears running down her face, I wanted to know why she was crying, then she spoke “I’m sorry that I visited you last night but if I hadn’t, you would have died too.” Then I looked down and at my feet, ther were the corpses of my family, mom, dad, my sister carly, and my beloved Chihuahua, churo, all dead, my first thought was that I must still dreaming, but then “Your not dreaming, unfortunately, there all dead, I didn’t get back in time. I’m sorry.” she said.
“Who are you?!” I asked more out of anger than curiosity.

“I am called, Layla.”

This is the first chapter of a book im writing. ch.2 in next post. ch.3 has a title but no story yet T_T_tell me what you think! criticism of all kinds

:angry::confused::love::lol::23::35::36:
are welcome!
(i just wanted to use them XD but only 10 T_T lol)

terll me what you think

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back