• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bored? do this.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaisers love

Ok if you are bored and NOT a newb,
do this. Go to the chat room and start chating. Say a few nice thing, maybe ask a question. Then say some bull and get something started. While they are spouting off nonsense, throw in some crap like having a limp arm so you can`t type fast. At this point you are getting flamed like crazy, don`t give in and only insult them once it dies down a bit to get it fired up again. Say something to confuse them like your having fun. Wait a bit then say something about their country. Leave without typing much, but make it sound crazy. All said and done you know the whole thing was for nothing and you had fun seeing what they could come up with.

Oh and for those who know exactly what I am referring to your grammar does not have to be well when speaking to monkeys.

BTW don`t make all this personal just have fun.

Last edited:

Josiah

Quarian Power!
. . .

And why would you want to encourage newer members to do this? .-.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
But if you do this to one of the 'popular' members, such as the dumb 4channers, you'll make no friends because just about everyone here worships one member or another, and once you start something with one member, they get everyone else to hate you. <.<

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
But if you do this to one of the 'popular' members, such as the dumb 4channers, you'll make no friends because just about everyone here worships one member or another, and once you start something with one member, they get everyone else to hate you. <.<

That made me lol, simply because it's sad but true. XD

And you took the words from my mouth. Most new members get a hard time anyway, (something I hate!), and this would make it worse for them.

kaisers love

Just tell them you wanted to see what they can come up with. You can`t just flame someone and mean it with out having a reason unless you give it to them. Honestly could you flame me right now and do a good job just by knowing my name, aside frome the fact that there is a comma were the apostraphe should be. Joke around about it later.

I still haven`t told them I was only kidding.lol

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Saying you were only kidding would have been a smart thing to do. =O And besides, what was the point of starting a thread, when you were only kidding in the first place? =\ Sorry, but this is Kinda pointless. v.v;

T

Tyler Durden

I honestly hope that you are NOT as idiotic as you seem.

1- wrong place to post this

2- dumb idea

3- does your mommy call you special?

4- thats a nice way to get so many people mad at you that no one will ever know what you posted, because you are on their ignore list.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Ok guys, I think that he's learned that that would be a dumb idea. You don't need to post on this anymore, just let a mod close it, move it, or let it die.

There done.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Ok if you are bored and NOT a newb,
do this. Go to the chat room and start chating. Say a few nice thing, maybe ask a question. Then say some bull and get something started. While they are spouting off nonsense, throw in some crap like having a limp arm so you can`t type fast. At this point you are getting flamed like crazy, don`t give in and only insult them once it dies down a bit to get it fired up again. Say something to confuse them like your having fun. Wait a bit then say something about their country. Leave without typing much, but make it sound crazy. All said and done you know the whole thing was for nothing and you had fun seeing what they could come up with.

Oh and for those who know exactly what I am referring to your grammar does not have to be well when speaking to monkeys.

BTW don`t make all this personal just have fun.

Wow, that is the stupidest thing I have ever read. Annoying people on a forum won't get you anywhere. This is not helpful, this is screaming "BAN MEE PLEASE~!!!!1111"...

Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back