• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti-Dark

how many of you have said "thats my life" or something like that or put it in one of your profiles like myspace or livejournal or here or on AOL or AIM

? if so, say yes i have, in here

hahahah..thats not what he means he means if ure life is so bad u kno deep in your heart that the only way to help those around you is to die.....but my lifes not always that bad...so not me....maybe anti-dark though

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xP...my theme song would be one of utada hikarus theme songs!

the song is good >.< but it comes on the radio a lil too much..

*leonslionheart*

Bronze Member
Awards
silh0uette said:
The song is way too overplayed, too overrated.. I refuse to have that song as my "theme song."
For anyone who says that it is their theme song, get your head out of your ass. Please.

lol nicely put Silh. I agree its overplayed i hate it now..and no i've never really looked at that song to be related to any part of my life, but i suppose i could see how some do :)

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
I love that song although it is overplayed on the radio. I prefer Boulevard of Broken Songs although its not an official song.

Anti-Dark

the point is

"If you love this song you should climb up Green Day's a** and rot"

it's so overplayed and I'm sorry to tell you Green Day you load of fags, everyone walks their own road, alone, and has their dreams broken, you posers

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Anti-Dark said:
the point is

"If you love this song you should climb up Green Day's a** and rot"

it's so overplayed and I'm sorry to tell you Green Day you load of fags, everyone walks their own road, alone, and has their dreams broken, you posers

wow...
I really don't think I can fit in their a**es though...hmm that would be a problem.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
I liked Boulevard of Broken dreams before the cd came out. But when it did everyone was saying "OMG GREEN DAY IS THE BEST!!" and then when i ask what their favourite song is by them they all reply "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" Most of the people who say Green Day is their favourite band don't even know what the hell Dookie is.

So i've pretty much quit listening to Green Day and now I listen to....*drumb roll* The Ramones. They're much better anyways.

So no, I have never EVER said Boulevard of Broken Dreams is my theme song, and with any luck never will.

Anti-Dark

i think, if you shove hard enough, you can fit in their a**es

but anyway, song sucks by a bunch of posers, and riku 124 you go to school with a bunch of A-D labeled losers and posers

H

Hellpark

lmao. i used to like that song but then my school found outabout it. guess what now i dont. now i listen to bands hopefully my school wont find out because then it will be like whacked again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back