• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~Boundless Sky~~ PT. 1 =+With LiFe Comes DeAtH+=

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Heart 2

GONE FROM JULY 21-AUGUST 10
A flame flickered within the darkened, hollow room, giving life to the dreary surroundings. Though this place was filled with many pleasures, comforts, so many things that the masses of the world could only fantasize of ever having, such things were irrelevant at this time. They were always irrelevant, for they could never be completely enjoyed. Not since the tragedy around twelve years ago could life be enjoyed to it's fullest any longer. Most could only hope to scrounge up what they could and live on to the next day, and do the best they possible could for their success and survival. Those at the highest points of power did not feel the sting of this pain... however there was one who unfortunately did.

An averaged size, platinum-haired boy, aged twelve, lay curled on his bed, quivering from the excruciating anguish that had occurred not moments ago. His were wings folded in, not allowing their true beauty to be seen. Of course, in his current state, beauty was not a term that could describe the child's pitiful state. With clothes ripped, scars embedded onto his frail body, and mental shock that came from the passed event... only fear, hurt, and sorrow could be seen or found at the present time.

Beside the boy, sat an odd creature, a strange one indeed. It seemed to be a wolf, but it stood like any normal human would. The Wolfen, as they were called, were dog and wolf like humanoids that interact and live their lives as two legged, two armed creatures. Though most would think of them as odd beings, they were of the Noblest of races in all of Keimusho, and even more so for this particular Wolfen. This one, clad in his Imperial apparel, took his place close to the boy, healing his bloodied wounds by the Healing arts of his family bloodline, as well as using some herbs and medicinal substances that would ease the aching within the young one's body. He was the Imperial Doctor, and was given the duty of healing the Imperial family's hurts, sickness, as well as completing various other tasks.

Sitting upon a wooden chair that was positioned right near the bed, which was covered in a purple, silky material, the Wolfen solemnly healed the boy, giving him his full attention and awareness. The room felt rather gloomy due to the depressing color of the stone which it was made from, though the soft glow of the candlelight upon the faded white desk beside him, dancing in the darkness, lifted the saddening feeling that filled this place, even if just a little.

Feeling quite concerned by the boy's well being, the Wolfen spoke his mind. "Ishka... why do you not get away from this place, escape this torture? You have a warm, generous heart, a kind soul, you do not deserve this kind of treatment. How do you not hate him, the Emperor?" With those words said, he was now waiting for a reply.

Ishka, the Emperor's son, who still looked as though he was lost within his own little world, eventually heard those words, and said the first thing that came to mind. Though he shook a great deal while he spoke, he made himself seem as though he were perfectly fine. "Y-y'know, sometimes I often ask myself those very questions. I just... I c-can't seem t-t-to force myself to flee this place, no matter how hard I t-try. No matter what he has done, or will do to m-me, I could never hate him. I still... I still love him, even when he doesn't treat me like his own son."

He turned his face away from the Healer, his face baring quite a sad expression. "Y-you probably think I'm insane or something... huh, Crome?"

Putting a gentle smile upon his face, the Wolfen doctor, Crome, softened the tone of his voice for the young child, assuring him that he was not like that at all. "No, don't speak such things, Ishka. You were merely blessed with an amazing spirit, a pure one at that."

In the back of his mind, he could help but think something else. So was your father, at one point in life. Maybe one day... that man I once knew will come back to grace his people. For now, at this time, we have a dictator... The look in Crome's eyes hardened. A ruthless one at that.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Erebos was seated in his study, going over a text he'd found about his family bloodline and where it had actually developed from. He wasn't even really reading the text, but rather moving his skeletal hand over it an by focusing his thoughts onto the paper, feeding the information to himself, which he did often when he didn't fee the need to actually read something outright. As he did this however, something caught his attention, and Erebos moved his head back down, and read the line again out loud. "Predating the separation of the Rosendor family and also prior to the break, our family was once known as the Yggdrasill."

His mind lingered on the subject. Erebos' mind stayed on the topic. This kind of thing had come up before, and there was a passage about something called a Seru, but the document was heavily damaged and even using psychometry the thoughts on whomever had put together the information were long gone. All he could pick up was that something or someone whom was a female, or feminine had done it. He looked up again.

"Yes Charla?? What is it that you need." His "maid" had walked into the study.

She bowed, and then stood back up straight. There really was no reason for her to bow at all. Charla was actually a friend of Erebos' from years past. She looked like a mixture between a lioness and some kind of fairy......."Oh, I just was wondering if you wanted some lunch." Most would have taken this as a joke, but Charla was serious. She knew all too well that Erebos had no stomach, but it didn't mean that he didn't like to eat........ "I even made your favorite....broiled and then deep fried clams!!!"

Erebos nearly fainted, if that was possible. He loved absorbing the essence of such delectable food. "Let us eat together Charla. I thank you. This is exactly what I needed to get my thoughts off "Seru" and that riot a few days ago."

Cicero

Visionary
A candle burned unwilling, as if it was scared of the darkness it fought with. An everlasting darkness, for even during the afternoon, natural light never really reached here. Only the half-darkness manifested here during those times, light never came past twilight. The slums are a horrible place to live indeed. Horrible I say, for when a man has to bare a life without sun...happiness seems far away. Depression takes over that man's life, becomes the master of that man, and often drives him into insanity. Horrible, yes.

Considering this, you might not even find it strange that a man who had lived in this slums for only two weeks, gained followers so quickly. For only had he told a few stories, helped a few people... But just that, that tiny little thing, brought hope in people's hearts. The man didn't care for what he didn't have, or if it was twilight always and the food and water were difficult to swallow. He only cared for what he did have, and what he could do to make things better. For him, and for the people around him. That tiny bit of...yes, hope, that different view on things, brought peace to the souls of the people, and made there life just a bit more bareable.

As for that man. He lived just like any of them, without a home, without food. He was the same as them, except maybe for his strange name; One. Maybe that was even why the people started believing in him so much...he was the same as them, and thus easier to trust.

At this moment, that man sat on a pile of rubble, reading a book entitled 'Wisdom' by a man named Onimus Nertan Embrace. Strange title, strange name. He was alone in the dark ally, as he had searched for silence. He wanted to reflect on things, and often did that by letting its mind drift into other worlds described in books. This gave peace and rest to his soul, and often created a refreshed string of thoughts.

He sat there reading, sunken in thoughts, as another man joined the scene. The other came standing in front of him, clearly waiting for something, but he kept quiet. One didn't look up from his book as he started to talk to that other man.

'What is it, my friend?'

'I have questions, master.'

'Then speak, and speak clearly. Questions are not made to linger in one's thoughts without receiving the answers they seek.'

'Master...' He doubted, nervous. 'Master, what are we doing here? Why are we at this by the Gods forsaken place, while we could travel the world? Why must we stay here?'

One looked up.

'Do you know what is wrong with your questions, Yreal?'

Silence. Yreal had learned that keeping quiet is better than speaking if you didn't know the correct answer.

'You asked them too soon, Yreal. You will get your answers in the near future, without my voice.'

One directed his attention back to the book, and let Yreal be. The last was thinking, still standing infront of One with his chin resting on his hand. Finally he nodded.

'I understand, master.' He stated, as he turned around and attempted to leave the scene.

'Yreal.' One spoke, once again looking up. 'Do you know what is worse than asking a question too soon?'

'No, master.'

'Asking a question too late.'

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The sound of the footsteps echoed across the slums. Not a person was visible, nor a sound heard except for the pounding footsteps. From the shadows emerged a figure, a man, to be exact. He was clothed in the cloth of nobels, long silk robes trimmed with gold and embedded with jewels. Around the man's head and a good amount of his upper body was a brown cloak, which waved wildly as he ran. His eyes were filled with fear as he constently looked behind him.

This man was a noble, a well known one, in fact. The man was liked by nobels and divine alike, known to be a kind, honest soul. The man, liked by many, now ran for his life. For behind his mask of lies was his true self. The man had been discovered to be a traitor, planning to gather nobles and others who hated the emperor to overthrow him and lead as they saw fit.

Though the man ran, nothing seemed to be chasing him. No person, no sounds, no footsteps outside his own. He ran through the streets alone, yet was still being followed. Upon learning of the noble's plan, someone or somthing was sent after the man by the emperor. A being, shrowded by the darkness, takes chase after the noble. No sound, no physical proof, nothing showing any proof of this thing's presence, yet the man knew... He knew it was behind him, following him, waiting for the kill.

Then it happened. A spear... A spear composed of darkness simply appeared out of nowhere, hovering in midair, pointing straight at the noble. The spear fired toward the noble as an arrow would after being released form the bow. It made contact with the noble's left shoulder, tearing flesh and muscle and shattering the bone at the contact point. Shards of bone flew in all directions as the disconnected limb flew away from it's former body.

The man released a scream of pain as he grabbed at his now stubben shoulder, yet he continued his retreat. Blood squirted from between his fingers as he let out a half pant, half cry. Another spear appeared, quickly following the steps the previous spear had takken. The spear, like the previous one, crashed into the noble's right shoulder, disconnecting the limb at the point of contact.

The man let out another scream of pain, quickly dashing into an ally. As he ran deeper, he soon discovered, to his dismay, that the ally was a dead end. The man turned back toward the only way out, shivering with fear. His mind told him to run, yet his body seemed to ignore the demands. His heart thumped like a drum, pumping more and more blood into his shoulders and thus, out of his body.

A couple of yards away, from the shadows, rose the figure that had been chasing him, the source of his fears. It blocled any form of escape and any remaining hope the noble had remaining. It looked like a mage, but wore dark, evil looking armor. It's presence alone was terrifing enough to have the noble quivering in fear and crying for his parents. He called for anyone and everyone, he asked the emperor for forgiveness, he shouted for this nightmare to end. His voice fell upon deaf ears.

The figure disappeared back into the shadows and rose from them again, just inches away from the noble. It moved it hands from the crystal, causing it to simply float in place in front of his chest. It moved it arms to its sides, keeping them held out straight. A small ball of darkness floated in front of each palm for less then a second before extuding outward, taking the form of swords. With a swift movement, the figure swiped at the figure across the chest with both swords before they became nothing but smoke of darkness. The man let out a gurggling scream as blood spewed form the wounds. The man finally fell foward, letting the blood settle in a puddle beneath him.

The figure turned from its kill and walked back out onto the main street area of the slums.
The figure was thought to be a demon...
Others saw him as a powerful mage that sold his soul for power...
Others believe him to be a weapon, a construct built by the emperor...
While some saw him simply as Agram.

Picnicpanther

It was twilight, and the sky was a glorious pink hue as the sun started to hide itself away from the sky. Radiant light crept lazily through the windows of the Golden Hawk Inn and Tavern, bathing the interior a beautiful orange, truly making it 'golden'. The chairs up on the tables and the last customers gone for the day, it was a chance for its owner, Solace, to relax before having to clean up. He sat in one of the last remaining chairs, which had passionate red cushioning with royal blue inlays and gold tassles; as the place was in the noble district, it was expected to look regal for its upscale clientele. As such, tapestries were draped over the walls, and the wooden pillars which supported the ceiling and the buildings upper floors were inscribed with ornate carvings. A fire place, now extinguished for lack of use, resided in a corner of the room, trusted with the task of warming up cold winter nights.

Solace wiped sweat from his forehead as he relaxed and took stock of life. His job, despite being laboriously taxing in a mental sense, was far from hard menial labor, and he knew it; the sweat was from cooking over a flaming hot stove for half of the day. Solace was not only the owner of the Golden Hawk, but the sole worker. He had stripped himself of his jacket, which was hanging over the coat rack by the door, and now lounged in only his undershirt and pants, his rabbit ears tied to his scalp by means of a headwrap. Extrapolating on the ears, Solace was the 7th generation descendant of a forest rabbit spirit, and so he carried two characteristics of this: rabbit ears, and inhumanly strong legs.

As he got up from his chair, he waved his hand at lit candles which resided on the tables, causing them all to extinguish in conjunction with the movement of his hand. He was a fire magnus, able to control the element of fire without the need for complicated and, more oft than not, superfluous spells. It was a talent he had discovered only a few years ago, but had honed since. "Ah, nothing more gorgeous than an empty tavern..."he said wistfully. This was the period between 5 and 9 PM when he closed his shop, as it was far more economical, what with nobles still about their daily errands and duties. The inn, though, was still functional, and above him, numerous well-to-do persons were careening back and forth on a ship of slumber.

Solace checked the clock on the wall: "8:20.." he said, exhasperated. "It seems like I only just got off..." He knew that this was not was he was cut out for. He always yearned for adventure, a child-like romanticism that drove him towards glory and a thirst for the new.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Seru floated down the cobblestone street, nothing really on its mind other than that it was in need of something to do, it was rather bored, and for the last few hours, possibly even weeks, or months(Seru didn't pay much attention to time), it was just aimlessly going about killing those that got in the way, and other than that stirring up matters in rather uneventful ways with some of the stateless people. As it turned the corner a small woman holding a bag of groceries nearly crashed into it, and she looked up in utter and complete horror, her face paling and her mouth emitting a scream so loud that Seru actually turned in what appeared to be a stare. The woman just stood almost rigid, screaming, and screaming until Seru moved lower to the ground, the flaps of its armor almost dragging on the street.

"Oh my. Is there something on my face??" The mask like object on Seru moved closer to the woman. she let out an even louder scream, than before, dropped her bag, and took off down the street as if she was running from a killer. It was partially true, but the killer was not exactly after her.

Already moving further up the street there were those that stared and those whom just went on with their business, most likely not wanting to get involved with a floating armor garment. It wasn't like Seru was actually going to blame them. However as the minutes passed it was getting boring again, and a small child was in teh middle of the street, she tripped, and fell into Seru, her face just staring up at what to her seemed like some kind of person with no legs. "Hey Mr. Where are your legs??"

In the time it took for Seru to move its hand, and fire a stream of electrical energy that fried the girl, leaving her moving, creatures looked on at this displace of evil. Seru just looked at the dead child, and as people started yelling and screaming for something to be done it just floated over the girl, and through the door of a tavern.........

Picnicpanther

As he was straightening tablecloths and readying for the next business hours, Solace heard screams from outside his building. Finishing up the table he was on, he grabbed the hilt of one of his sword, which was in a scabbard on his hip, and looked up at the door to his tavern. Secretly, Solace loved to fight, and it was a conflict that raged inside him. Although he would not want to harm anyone, he loved the adrenaline and unpredictablilty of a fight, and he couldn't help but get his hopes up whenever something of this nature happened.

Usually, it was just a woman that had been accidentally hit by a cart, or something of this nature, but this time sounded different. Solace heard dissent from outside, and disgust. "This could be the real deal..." he muttered to himself as he inched toward the door.

Suddenly, a thing appeared through his door. Instantly, out of instinct, Solace drew his blade and lit a ball of flame his his hand. He then got a good look at the being in the illumination of his fireball: It was a hovering, humanoid-looking skeleton. "Who....or what, the hell are you? What are you doing in my tavern! We're closed for another half hour!" he said in a shaky voice. He had heard tales of living dead before, but he had never heard enough evidence to know definitively that they existed.

Suddenly, he heard knocking at his door. "Let us in!", "Where is he, the evil bastard!", and "We'll tear 'is skull off!" were some of the things Solace heard from the other side, muffled by the thick insulation of the wooden door. He turned his gaze back to the thing: "What have you done? What have you to hide from?" he asked, partially emboldened by the presence of an angry mob, and partially scared half to death by the morbidity of the creature's appearance.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Seru looked around, it was a nice looking tavern on the inside, there was a man in front of it whom had a sword raised, along with a fireball in his hand. Seru at first didn't take notice to the man until he yelled out, "Who....or what, the hell are you? What are you doing in my tavern! We're closed for another half hour!" Seru just looked at the man, it didn't say anything for a moment, then sneezed.

The armor rattled, and a gleam came from the eye area on the mask. Outside there were screams and threats and banging on the door from a crowd that had obviously gathered. Seru could feel the pounding of the door from the other side, and the cries of anger from the crowd did not cease.

The man must have wanted answers as he asked Seru what it had done, and why it was hiding. They were a good distance apart, and as far as Seru concerned it was not in fear of the man, the ,man did not appear weak, just scared was all, so Seru did not attack, but for a show of arms, materialized its blade, the energy around it sparking a bit.

"Well, I can answer you I suppose. I am Seru, and I am a Seru." It made a laugh, turning only it's horned mask and head area around to look at the door while its body still faced the man. It turned back around. "I got thirsty, so I came here for a drink." The baning got louder and thuds were now coming from behind the door.

The sound got a bit louder. "He killed her, he killed the little girl who was coming here to get her mother from the Inn." Seru's face would have went blank if it could do that. It laughed, and then shrugged.......

Seru spoke to the man again. "I guess that is your answer. Though I dislike being called a he."

Last edited:

Picnicpanther

The room was spinning from Solace's perspective. So this....thing had killed a little girl, an innocent pedestrian of the street....and it was a wiseass. "That doesn't sound like an accidental murder to me..." Solace said, thinking out loud to himself. He kept his blade raised, but extinguished the flaming ball of fire in his hand, as it looked as if this wouldn't end in a battle.

Solace stared at the mask the thing had on, giving it an unnervingly macabre appearance. It looked like a hollow husk, an apperation straight from a fevered nightmare, cold, unfeeling. He could sense a chill descending upon him solely from being in its presence...whatever it was, it was definitely not benign.

"You can't just go around killing little girls!" Solace spat at the creature. "And her mother's staying at my inn, I can' t believe this...I'm gonna be shut down, harboring a criminal....Lord knows that the government is corrupt enough as it is anyway, and they've been trying to take my license..." Solace was worrying himself outloud, suddenly making Seru's presence inconsequential...for the time being.

In a tick of the clock, though, he snapped back to the situation. Holding his blade firm, he held his left arm up and pointed out the door. "Get out, Seru...whatever you are..." he said, putting negative emphasis on it's name. "...I don't want to have to force you."

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The thought process of Seru was seriously flawed at times, actually most of the time. As Solace and everybody outside saw that killing a child was terribly wrong, Seru was not grasping the concept of such a vile thing, and it was more amused with how Solace began to go on about everything that was happening within his own little world, or at least how things in the world were affecting him.

"You can't just go around killing little girls!"

Seru shrugged, "She wasn't that little..."

"And her mother's staying at my inn, I can' t believe this...I'm gonna be shut down, harboring a criminal....Lord knows that the government is corrupt enough as it is anyway, and they've been trying to take my license..." Seru stared at the man, looking back at the door.

"Umm oops??" It really didn't care at all. There was nothing getting through to this thing. It looked up at the direction of the inn. "Maybe I should tell her mother then. She might want to see her daughters crispy body....."

It was obvious that the man did not like this idea as he spat out a demand. "Get out, Seru...whatever you are..."

"I TOLD YOU I WAS A SERU!!! What do you mean whatever you are?? Geez, you humans are like really annoying sometimes I swear."

The man continued........."...I don't want to have to force you." His blade was still pointed at Seru as it made its way over to the door. It pulled on the handle.

"Heyy man, I would so leave, but the door is locked." Screams poured in from the outside.

"SOLACE!!!", and "Let us in!!!", and even....."How could you keep that thing in there, it killed a child, you sick man!!!!"

Seru looked at Solace, "Eh??"

Cicero

Visionary
Whispers in shadows, a gathering of sorts. Voices were low, expectations high, as the men and woman sat around a weathered table, in an abandoned, decayed warehouse. The only light came from a few candles who were placed on the tables, seated in there own wax. Drops of water made an irritating noise through the silence, as they fell from the roof. It had rained last night.

The people who sat around that old table on broken, unstable chairs, where stateless. The outcasts of society. The goal of almost every joke made by nobles at there cost. Pestered people, hopeless people...revenge seeking people perhaps. They wore nothing more then rags. Old clothes, stiff due filth, with things around there feet which you could hardly call shoes. Their skin was sticky, as if they hadn't washed themselves in weeks, and frankly...they hadn't. Their faces showed no expression, as they had been hardened by life. Every minute of every day, they had their masks on, their walls up. They showed no fear, no weakness, no emotions.

They had gathered there to come see a man who they, since recently, came to know as One. The founder of their tribe, the Oppressed Kings, and hope in a life of depression. He had told them many stories about his travels, and his former life...another time, another place. Stories of a live so much better then theirs, without oppressing nobles, divinity or a hateful emporer. Where everyone was equal... Unbelievable, but they sucked up every word. Thus, they followed him without a word of protest when he promised them he'd bring them a future like that. A future with peace, love, and as a joke he even promised them a shower... A life without social classes and oppression.

One sat at the head of the table, in one of the chairs that was still actually seatable, as Yreal stood behind his right shoulder, like always, close by his side. The last slightly stroke some sort of gemstone over the medaillon around his neck. Everyone just thought it was an odd habit or something, till suddenly there broken glasses filled up with water.

'Because we have simply nothing else to give you.' One explained, as he sat back. 'Drink, please. Poison only exists in the words of the oppressing, not in water created by a simple display of magica. It is save.'

'..Magica..?' A man whispered. 'How do you possess such power?' The voice of the man spoke of untrust, of suspicion against One.

'I do not possess any kind of power.' One calmly answered. 'My friend Yreal here does. But let us not linger on mysteries which are not ment to be solved at this very moment. I promise you now that Yreal is pure of heart, and will only put his powers for the good of me, and all of you.'

He waited for a few moments, as a pressing silence full of untrust changed for a silence full of trust, made up minds, and expectations for what was coming next. One again took the word.

'Now, let us discuss what needs to be done. I promised you a way to gain better lives. I'm aware of the weight of such a promise, and I am afraid I will have to come back on a part of it. As I will not deny...this way will be harsh. It will take everything you have, and more. Not everyone will live to see the life I promised you. That is the part I have to change. You will not all see the day of regaining what once belonged to us.'

A man looked up from his thoughts, as he analyzed One's words. Strange how he said 'us', while he had told them stories that he was from somewhere else, another country even. This needed further investigation.

'You seem to have noticed my specific choice of the word 'us', Alren. Again, this is a mystery that does not need to be solved at this moment of time. I again make a promise, as I state now that I have my reasons for this, and that all will be clear in the near future. I hope I don't have to explain myself further.' He left a silence in his speech, for if anyone had a protest. Someone mumbled. Then silence.

'Let us now discuss what needs to be done, and let us hope...for a better future.'

Last edited:

Picnicpanther

Solace heard the cries from outside. It was clear that he couldn't keep Seru in his place for much longer, despite it having no way out. "People, I'm not harboring him...it...whatever! It just came in here!" he shouted exasperatedly through the door to the crowd outside. He threw a firebolt to the floor in frustration, exploding on impact with the ground and leaving a charred, black mark where it hit. "Damn it!" he shouted, to no one in particular.

"The next one will be at your head...skull....mask thing." shouted Solace boldly to Seru. "Don't think I'm afraid of you...I'm not. You kill innocent people, you totally disregard rules and other people, you'd better expect to face the consequences..." he said. Here it was, his feeling of moral superiority. And why shouldn't he have it? The creature had killed an innocent little girl...something he would never do. What was worse, Solace would have to tell her mother that she had been killed....or would he?

A bolt of desperate idea hit Solace square in the head. "How could I have overlooked it before..." he muttered to himself. "Out of the way, Dead Rising..." Solace commanded to Seru as he walk to the door, making a shoving movement to it. He turned the handle, and entered out into the street... to a seperate world than that of calming relaxation in his establishment, but to one of calamity.

Preforming a pre-emptive speech, just in case anyone was planning on confronting him: "No, I don't have any affiliation with that monstrosity, but listen up. She hasn't been dead for that long, we can still resurrect her...but we have to get the ritual started. You," Solace said in a commanding voice, pointing into the crowd, "Go to the apothecary's shop and get Tinselfoil and Lightengale herbs, it will attract her soul back to her body. Someone, for the love of God, find a healer. I don't have the skill to preform this ritual!"

Everyone sat there staring at Solace, as it was unlike his nature to be a leader...not that more than half of these people even knew who this crazy bunny-man was. "Are you all dumb? GET THE HELL TO IT!" He shouted. As if a broken cog had just been replaced in a clock, the people began to scurry about. They were off...off to save the little girl's life.

Solace turned back to Seru, in the doorway. "And you...leave. Now. I don't want you screwing up my business any more than it is already." he said, in a rather uncharacteristically cold manner. He took a rag from his pocket, wiped his forehead, and threw it over his shoulder.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The events of everything outside were happening pretty fast, but Seru was starting to feel a bit bad about all of this. Solace kept yelling at it and it was about to just leave through the door again as a joke, but then Solace blasted the door fire a bolt of flame, which Seru moved sideways to avoid. "Don't think I'm afraid of you...I'm not. You kill innocent people, you totally disregard rules and other people, you'd better expect to face the consequences..." Seru just Shu shrugged, and then floated outside when Solace opened the door and went out. At this time, part of the crowd started moving towards them, but Solace was a quick thinker. "Go to the apothecary's shop and get Tinselfoil and Lightengale herbs, it will attract her soul back to her body. Someone, for the love of God, find a healer. I don't have the skill to preform this ritual!"

-----

"What, what is it?? It's a bit late to be coming over to talk don't you think??" Erebos opened his door to see an entire group of people outside his mansion, which had been so meticulously placed near a district of shops. The people were all yelling and rambling on, so Erebos immediately used a pulse of telepathic energies to speak to them all. "Please settle down at once!!!"

A man at the front again started speaking again, slower than before. "Sir Rosendor, you must help us please." The man was close to sobbing. "This creature has killed my brother's daughter, we know that you have peculiar abilities, and we have an idea that may revive her, please just come with us, I , I don't know what else we can do." Erebos just stepped outside, and nodded, Charla was in the door way.

She sighed, "Erebos please don't do anything too dangerous."

Moments later, Erebos and the others had arrived near a partially crowded street, and there was a small girl whom looked like she'd been electrocuted. Her body was obviously not living, but when he saw the herds that a teenage girl was holding he knew what they wanted him to do. His mind caught the process quickly, but Erebos was not sure if what they were asking would work. Tinselfoil and Lightengale herbs would attract the soul back to the girls body, and Erebos could communicate with her soul, and temporarily resurrect her. This mixed with the herbal ritual should bind her soul back into her body which would fully revive her, but she would be injured, and it was not a good idea to rebuild cells with telekinesis, so she would need healing.

It only took seconds to located her soul on the street, and the activation of the runic amplifier through the herbs pulled her soul back to the body. "Hensu Menaesa Jikan Hindra Doi Krios." Erebos dragged his hand through the girl's soul and placed it back inside her body, there was a dull flash, and the girl let out a scream as her soul was forced inside her and she writhed on the ground.......

Seru watched this event from a few feet away, not caring as much about the girl being alive, but the entity whom had helped resurrect her. He was from the Rosendor family, or actually the Yggdrasill family. This was a certainty that Seru picked up at once.......

Erebos stared at the thing he saw, seeing that it was the Seru he'd read about in the scripted documents. They both pointed at on another, and said at the same time. "YOU."

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Agram, or so he was known as, slowly walked toward a place known as the Golden Hawk Inn and Tavern, blood of his resent kill still on his armor and cloth. The place seemed to be in an unsusal ruckus today, the streets crowded with people. This pulled at Agram's curiosity, leading him toward the crowded area. As he approached, he was quickly noticed by people on the outside of the crowd. Though no one ran, there were plenty of comments, such as: "It's that monster!", "That horrible slayer! What does it want here?", "Isn't one murder enough? Why does another have to appear?", and "Fiend! Leave us be! You are not wanted here."

Agram, simply ignoring their comments, continued to walk foward, forcing the people to part so that he may walk through. He stepped into the center of the crowd, looking for anything of interest. It would seem the trip was not for naught after all. Agram's eyes scanned across four interesting people. One was a being that appeared to be nothing but a suit a floating armor, its legs missing. Another appeared to be a living skeloton. There was a human who seemed to have rabbit like characteristics, including longs legs and rabbit ears. The last was a little girl, though alive, seemed to be in great pain.

Agram reached into his sleeve and pulled out a small vial filled with a light blue, thick liquid. He held the vial out toward the skeletal being, the base sitting flat on his palm. "Give this... To the girl..." Agram said in a slow, deep, dark voice. "It will ease the pains... But it will not heal her wounds..."

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Seru just stared at the skeletal man, choosing not to say anything. it was a bit more surprised that at a time like this, one of its mutated own would show up, much less undo what it had done. The thoughts of Seru started to get closer to that of vile deeds, it was rather annoyed that something as simple as killing an annoying little girl had caused all of this, and it was just about to do something when it noticed that another part of the crowd was murmuring behind it. it turned to see a man, but the man did not appear to be worried about him as it walked around Seru and to Erebos.

"Agram??" Erebos took the vial from the man, but not with his hand. It moved up from the man's palm and into the air where Erebos took it. The girl already looked calmed down. This was because Erebos was quelling her mind psionically, keeping her in a peaceful state even though her body felt pain. The vial shattered, and the liquid inside dribbled into the girl's mouth. That was all that Erebos would do for her, he tended to try and not get overly involved with affairs like these, but his thoughts were redirected to Seru. Something was certainly not right, and Seru was gone, he couldn't pick up on whatever it was anywhere.

That was until Erebos saw a stream of bright purple lightning like magnus energy heading for the Inn keeper.......

Picnicpanther

His back turned, as he was heading back inside after saving the girl's life, Solace was unsuspecting. His mind not even on combat, he was proud of himself: the way he had handled that situation, the fact that he wouldn't have to tell a customer that their child was viciously slaughtered outside his inn. Suddenly, a bolt of purple lightning struck him square in the back. His eyes widened, and it felt as if his entire body was being stretched in super speed. He dropped to his knees and let out an ear-piercing scream.

The initial shock(OOC: no pun intended) and pain of the incident, he was still feeling the after-effects. He held his hand up to his face to see little ringlets of electricity jolting around his hand, fingers, and arm. He twitched uncontrollably. Fading in and out of consciousness, he attempted to stand up.

This was a mistake, for Solace's body had not yet recovered from the heavy electricity which had just flowed through his body as boldy as blood. He stumbled forward, and caught himself on the wall of his in. He turned around, fighting through the pain, to observe that Seru was gone.

"That...thing..." he said with contempt. "I"ll slice its head....skull...off". His sword still drawn, he looked around frenetically for it. Suddenly, he withdrew into himself in what can only be described as an upright fetal position. He threw his arms out, and a deafening blast shook the area. When the noise subsided, Solace had two massive, flame-wrought wings jutting from his shoulderblades.

Taking to the sky with sword in hand, he hovered in place 20 feet above the ground, his wings making a low 'WHOOSH' with every beat. Solace surveyed the immediate area...nothing. "Things don't just cease to be..." he said defiantly. "I will find it..."

(OOC: Sorry it's a bit skimpy, it's late and I took an AP test today. :D)

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Seru looked down, it was watching everything like a show.The lightning shot from it's hand, and in milliseconds it hit Solace square in the back. "Well, I thought that he would have moved or something.........whatever." Solace dropped to the ground, and let out a blood curdling scream that Seru took as a painful reaction. It looked down again, and laughed as it saw Solace twitching and writhing in pain on the ground.

"Ehehehe, this is funny."

Something strange was happening however, and Seru's wings flapped slightly, even though they weren't really need for it to stay aloft.

Erebos felt a flux in the power the innkeeper was emitting and looked over at the crowd, his face blank as it was skeletal, but his mind reeling. He exerted a telekinetic shield instantly, but it was draining as he used it on everyone in the area. "Damn it, he really needs to calm down." Erebos looked over at at Solace, and stopped using his power for the time being, as Solace was no longer directly any dangerous energy towards the crowd, but he was still angered.........

"Ooooh looks like fun." The armor floated down a bit and came into the line of sight that Solace was in.

Solace seemed to be looking around for Seru. "Things don't just cease to be," but they did, as Seru could easily do what Solace was speaking off. Seru chuckled, and stretched out it's arm as it flew closer to Solace, a metal plate flying from beneath its wrist, and sliding up the length of its arm, quickly forming into a large cannon type weapon.

It moved back, and called out to Solace. "I really don't like that you didn't get me a drink before, you should just die." The cannon pulsed, and a shot of energy erupted from the cannon, racing towards Solace.

Picnicpanther

Solace's adrenaline was rushing; he would not be caught off guard again. He anticipated the cannon shot, and sliced it away with his sword. It deflected and hit a building off in the distance. "That's a bit harsh..." He said with a smirk. It was as if he was enjoying this...which, to be perfectly honest, he was.

Effortlessly, Solace summoned two fireballs in succession, rather large ones, and threw them at Seru. "Thing's are starting to heat up..." he said, immediately aware of his bad pun...but how often did he get to fight, especially using his magica.

He then used his flaming wings to propel him against Seru, blade held out in front of him. He was on a direct line to crash into it, depending on whether or not it moved. Moving, though, would be a hard feat, because the two were not far away, and Solace was hurtling forward at a rapid pace of about 30 miles per hour.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Battle was something that Seru had no doubt a lot of, and it wasn't the kind of thing to actually question the logic of anything when there was a clash, because when fighting, any number of things could happen that in the flow of a raging fight could not be picked apart, such as how Solace actually sliced partially through the blast fired from the Fragment Shot, then without having his blade damaged, knocked the blast completely away and it slammed into a building, which the top half of it crumbled to dust; showing how dangerous the attack was. "Wow, that was disturbing." Seru voiced its thoughts on what had just happened.

Solace was a beautiful creature which was a thought that randomly came into Seru's mind, he had poise and the rabbit features were interesting, but this by no means stopped its mind from being focused on the fight, and the two balls of fire that Solace threw towards it. It's hands glowed purple, but then remained their normal color as the balls of flame came towards it.......

The balls moved in midair, spiraling up and around Seru, slamming together as it released the telekinetic grip on them. "A straight rush huh?? Not really smart." Seru noticed that one of its horns was singed from the flame, which was odd. Solaced had been moving in a straight line, as after Seru had avoid the fire ball attacks, it drifted down behind the now turned Solace, and charged magnus energy into its hands.

"Chouhappa" It threw a punch, and magnus force purified flared from it's hand, it continued a barrage of punching attacks that released flares of energy shaped like fists. Each one got weaker as they hurled towards Solace, and after thirteen of these, not all of which were thrown forward, but some around and guided via telekinesis, Seru propelled itself forward and regardless of which direction Solace would be moving, after being hit, or guarding against any number of the attacks, the energy that had been sapped backwards during the blows got released, as an extremely fats moving wall of energy that extended across 20 feet in length, and down 15 feet in height, with another 7 feet in width.

Cicero

Visionary
'Yreal.' One said as he looked up from his book.

Yreal sat across his master, leaning against the wall of a decayed house with his eyes closed. He had sat there for hours...silent, thinking. He didn't need more than just be close to One, so he didn't seek for anything to do. He had just sat there, as One read in the book called 'Wisdom'. When Yreal opened his eyes it was his first movement since he sat down there that morning. He looked up to One, who said at what seemed to become his favorite place: The pile of rubble in the abandoned ally.

'Yes, master?'

'Yreal, I need you to visit the city. I want you to leave the slums.'

'Master?' Yreal asked, as the silence after One's words had continued enough.

'Hmm? Oh, right. I need you to go to the city. At least to the part of the common folk, and maybe even up to the part of the Nobles. Your clothes look rather new, and the gems you carry speak of wealth. I don't think you would have any problem traveling through the higher parts, in contrast to myself. I would not last there longer than an hour the way I look.'

'Centainly, master. Is there anything specific I need to do there?' Yreal once again asked because of the silence that had lasted for moments.

'A good question, Yreal. A question that actually asks for an answer.' One replied. Yreal found it a bit of a strange thing to say, but he kept quiet and waited for his master to continue. The last did, a few moments later.

'There is change going on in this city. That is the answer to one of your earlier questions. There is change, and thus we are here.' One paused. 'However, we are not the only one. Change always atracts power. Other creatures and beings like us, who want to use that change and control the effects and outcome of it. Or the other beings, who want too keep this city from changing. Change is here, and thus power is here.' Again One paused. 'I need you to find out what power has already gathered. Go up to the higher parts, and find out as many as you can.'

Yreal was thinking. He spoke after another silence of a few moments.

'Like us, master? Are we like those others, only here to change the outcome of the events, and use the change?

One's face lighted up.

'You surprise me, Yreal. You have a good way of thinking. That indeed is the right question too ask. And your answer is: Yes, we are here to change the events. The difference is that our reasons are of another nature than theirs. Thus, we are not the same.' One paused, seemed to want to say more. 'I hope that satisfies your question, Yreal.' He finally continued, clearly not stating what had been on his mind. Yreal wanted to ask about it, but One simply raised his hand. Yreal kept quiet.

'Go, Yreal. I expect you back within a maximum of two days. Other things than this ask my attention...and your power.' He finished mysteriously.

Yreal stayed for a while, still leaning back against the wall. Half because he was thinking, half because he didn't want to be seperated from One for so long. Eventually he sighed and stood up. Without a word he left the scene. There was no need to say goodbye, as there was no need to say hello. They knew when they where in eachothers pressence and when they where not. Words where unnecessary, and did not need to confirm that fact, Yreal had learned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back