• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brady Game's KH2 poster duty scores...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

(sry if someone's posted this) Has anyone looked at the scores the Brady Games guys got in the strategy guide? Some of them (mainly michaels) are awsome O_O; Some unbelieveable... How the #$@% did Michael finish poster duty in 1.06 seconds? I haven't maxed my drives yet, but I still find it hard to believe... I wish there was a vid somewhere of that run o_O;

The M.C.

JTTW
yeah its not that hard. the jiminy's goal is to get thirty seconds. and i got like 29.50 seconds. no i am not lying, just get the master form's jump ability to the highest level for sora, and highest level of final forms glide. then practice a lot and follows the guide's guide how it numbers which one to go to. you should get it eventually.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yep it is highly possible. I got mine at 29.16. I kept on doing it over and that is the time I got. Just get all you drive forms to level 7 then it will be a little bit easier.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I just did a quick run through with Roxas and I got 1:00:66

(video is uploading now)

V V video V V

Last edited:

lSoral

Hehe, yeah I got done recording myself XD. Man, some dude said he got 15 seconds, my butt!

The_Watcher

THAT'S THE BEST THEY COULD DO!!!!

Even with Roxas the way I do it gets me 45 seconds at least.

Lets compare

Brady Games :1 min 6 sec
Me: 0 min 45 sec

Doesn't take an idiot to realise they are pathetic

(keep in mind this is with Roxas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back