• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brother Bear

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Sword

I know there are other threads relating to future worlds of KH, but this mainly pertains to the Brother Bear world. Any fans of Brother Bear? I think this should be one of the worlds in a future KH title. Kenai would make an awsome ally! Im still wondering what's better, Sora and co. in their normal forms when they visit this world or transform into bears or some other animal? If I understand right, some or most of the KH fans hated the pride lands for Sora being furries or Simba being a bad AI.( Im one of the fans that didnt see any problem at all with KH2) So mabye in this world this can be improved. So yeah, this is a Brother bear world disscussion. I wana talk and know ur opinoins about this world. These are a few of the things i want to discuss, if u have any ideas lets share them. I wanna know who likes Brother Bear, do u want this world in KH3 i guess, etc? All comments are welcome, but id rather hear good comments. Im not stoping anyone from flaming this thread, but i guess that why i said i wanna hear the whole KH fans opinions on the Brother Bear world.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
It would be very cool if Brother Bear would be a future world in later KH games. It would also be cool if Donald and Goofy changed to bears. lol

Shinra

Banned
Awards
That would work but it would probably be better if it was like the KH1 version.. like have Kenai as a summon instead

Zeagal

Lick It Good
There's nothing within the movie that's stopping it from becoming a world. I just don't want it to. I did not enjoy this movie.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
That would work but it would probably be better if it was like the KH1 version.. like have Kenai as a summon instead

Yeah.... I can only really see the summon thing working as well

Dragon Sword

As much as i want a Brother Bear world, i agree with u on that one. If Nomura cant find a way to fit the world in a future KH title, than at least make Kenai and Koda a summon spirit.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Robin Hood
Hunchback of Notre Dame
Sword in the Stone
Black Cauldron
Atlantis
Treasure Planet
The Rescuers

There's a few. Just use the list though.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Keep it in the world discussion thread, this shouldn't have its own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back