• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Buffy or Angel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Cloud302 said:
Why do you like Buffy more? Give some reasons.

Buffy (not just the person - the show) always had emotion, and plus, Willow always was my favourite character. Angel just wasn't.. I dunno, the most emotion that ever got was between Cordie and Angel, and nothing truelly happened between those two.

Arian

:D ANGEL! Angel never lacks excitement, storyline, amusement

And Buffy sometimes lacks that alot ... The only thing I liked about the buffy series was Angel and SPIKE :D SPIKE :D and SPIKE :D Give him a show :D The season before the last of Buffy was the wurst I EVER SAW

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Hahaha yeah the 6th series wasn't too great, but good all the same. It was more dark, mostly so you could see her changes since she had been brought back from Heaven and stuff, although 7 was great. :D

Relik

Although i liked both shows, spike def. made Buffy awesome, and Doyle although **SPOILER** died in ep. 9 was my fav. character then spike. The reason there couldn't be much love for Angel was b/c that's part of his curse of having a soul, that he'll never be able to be happy or he'd lose his soul again. Buffy's biggest plus was that Sarah Michelle Gellar is very hot, and it's biggest downfall was Riley or Buffy's little sister those 2 pised me off. In the end though i liked Angel better and i wish it got a proper send off rather than the screw job that the WB gave it.

Broken_Dreams

My mom and I are both Buffy fans. I think the original show is better than Angel, but Angel is still a good show. I just think Sarah Michelle Gellar kicks butt, and she's a really great actress.

D

Damocles

I like Buffy better because
1)it lasted longer
2)it had more villians
3)Gellar is an EXCELLENT actress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back