• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Buonasera

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

andreverts

Awards
Hello there,

here I am, writing from Italy. I was searching for an active community on KHuX, so I decided to join this forum.

I'm going to download the game some time later - because I just got into KH Re: coded, but in the meantime it sounds good to me to start discussing around about KH series with other fans like me.

See ya!

Kounelli

Awards
Hello~! :)

I am from Greece so we are Mediterranean neighbors haha (except I live in the USA now but since I was born & raised in Greece I think it still counts).

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, Andreverts. You'll definitely meet a lot of active KHUX members here, who play the games frequently! So you definitely came to the right place!

Please make sure to check out the FAQ! And if you need help with anything at all, feel free to contact one of us. See ya around the forum!

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
so many italians today! welcome to khinsider!

I recommend you read these FAQs and then i hope to see you around!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay! :D
Let me or anyone else know if ya need help or anything!

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Welcome to the forums, I was totally curious about the title so I had to click and see~ uwu

Back