• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Buying Unkown cloak, Defense Ring...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Emral

Bronze Member
Buying Unkown cloak, Strength Ring...

For now, I am buying the Unkown Cloak and Defense Ring

Unknown Cloak -Still needed-
Strength Ring -Still needed-

Prices:

Unkown Cloak buy for 15,500
Strength buy for 10,500

Prices are negotiable

ADDITION: I will buy the items for 500 more gil than they are worth, keep in mind that I only have 20,000 today, so I can only buy one today and one tommorow (If the RPG doesnt go back down) And if I have to, I will give more

[EDIT] This is in the wrong section, sorry, I would appreciate it if the mdos can move it to the market.... Thanks

Last edited:

Emral

Bronze Member
jasoncho92 said:
Nobody is gonna sell you theyre unknwons coat for that much when they cant go past the unknowns coats level of stats

Im looking at the selling price, if people are looking to sell, instead of selling on the itemshop and get cheap money, they can sell it to me to get a better price. As I said, prices are negotiable, but im going to ask to buy them for the same price or more if I dont find sellers. Anyways I highered the price once I saw them on the screen

And BBP I know thats why I edited my post the second I posted it saying its in the wrong section, it was my mistake

Back