• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Buying Weapons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Keyblade Maker

I tried to buy a weapon with the gil I had (thanks for helping me, Oracle) but it said I couldn't use it 'cos of my class. I tried all the weapons I could afford, but it still said I couldn't use them. Help!

Oracle

Um.. Your welcome. I forget what I did x_x stupid me...

Well, first off, you need to get a job! xD Then you can go and buy a weapon that is for the job you picked! ^^ Hope that helps.

When I battle it wont let me attack with my keyblade but only with my fists whats go on...? :confused:

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Gunblader Lionheart said:
When I battle it wont let me attack with my keyblade but only with my fists whats go on...? :confused:

That has been answered MANY times. Now, go see Decado's thread, and follow the instructions.

As for the weapon items:
You need a job. You need gil. You need to have enough gil for the item of your class. You also need to meet the requirements of that item level and stat wise.

Mikail said:
That has been answered MANY times. Now, go see Decado's thread, and follow the instructions.

As for the weapon items:..
You need a job. You need gil. You need to have enough gil for the item of your class. You also need to meet the requirements of that item level and stat wise.

Thanks for the directions Mikail :D sorry for posting a stupid post.

Back