• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

can any1 help me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
It's supposedly one of the last "surprsing worlds" to be announced. The name of the world is space paranoids. Sora helps Tron with data stuff. Also he gets a new move where he do something invovling a clump of data. Also it's been confirmed that you can do bike races.

Last edited:

Vzam

Bronze Member
btw if you lived in the shadows during the 90s, it was the first movie that ever used computer generated graphics...it was a pretty cool movie during its times but its kinda weak now lol

Vzam

Bronze Member
just to add on to the idea of junior matrix idea:

theres going to be alot of minigames. Picture tron as a early 90s gladiator and matix combination.

Relik

First off, Tron came out in 1982 not the 90's. Second that world will rock hard core like since the bike races are in it, but I don't remember Nomura saying it was confirmed we ride the bikes, just that it was in it. So I think the bike scene could just be cinema, but I hope we do ride them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back