• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

can anyone answer my question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Cloud~

ummmmm iono if its just my ps2 or its like that but in the beggining some of the people doesnt say their lines like you see the words at the bottom but they dont say anything >.> is that for all the games or just mine?:confused:

ilufaxel123

in kingdom hearts 2, it does that because one of them was supposed to be mouthing it instead of talking

ilufaxel123

yeah, like they're lips are moving as to say it but they can't talk or they are talking but ur not supposed to hear their voice yet in case it's an important character ur not supposed to know yet or something

~Cloud~

i dont wanna spoil it >.<...... when two guys are talking to each other in a beach >.< its after the song

Last edited:

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
~Cloud~ said:
i dont wanna spoil it >.<...... when two guys are talking to each other in a beach >.< its after the song
Yeah...because if you could hear the voice...
Then you'd know who it was.
And the person thinking about it doesn't remember who the person who can't speak is yet-
He remembers it later on...the Sixth Day I think.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Aww pooey. Oh well. In a course of six days, being one day off is pretty accurate right :p?
Wait- or was it between the 5th and 6th Day?
Oh well- whatever. There's yar answer ^_^

K

Kairi_MAX

theres nothing wrong with the game. dont worry its ment to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back