• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can Anyone Translate?!?! BHK's Name???!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

kh7ae.png

those are from the new scan. it looks like it's each one of his friends' names and then some information about them, but in japanese.

i enlarged the [what i believe to be] BHK's name and put it in the top left corner. can anyone translate that? it could be his name!

B

bettermanlamia

um... i dont know what it says. but its an awesome scan:D

Oliver

oo, okay, i was afraid of that.

nomura DEFINATELY doesn't want us knowing his name.

or, he has no name, because he is a nobody.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I was in biology class once, and the teacher said there was sugar in sperm. A girl asked why doesn't it taste sweet then. When she realized what she said her face became red like a spanked monkey ass. Then the teacher said, because you taste sweetness with the front of your tongue, not the back of your throat. The girl started crying and left class.

GOD DAMN MAN!

back on topic, that desn't say anything because noone knows his name

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

So, like, can somebody translate that? or no? Because I mean, I dont know how japanese works, I'm not sure if someone can or cant.

EDIT: never mind, my bad. just noticed somebody already translated it as mysterious boy or something.

Whispered.Hope

The BHK's name has to be pretty darned good for it to be kept a secret until the release of the game. Otherwise, it'll be one major disappointment xD

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Whispered.Hope said:
The BHK's name has to be pretty darned good for it to be kept a secret until the release of the game. Otherwise, it'll be one major disappointment xD
Ya know, it's quite possible that he has no name. I've said that theory before, but people tell me "Well, duh, that doesn't make sense because BHK's known these 3 kids for like years!"

Tell me, how long ago did BHK meet these 3 kids? Dont answer that, because you dont know the answer. Nobody does yet, they haven't said. What if BHK is like the new kid in their group, and these 3 kids just met him recently? They might just know him as the quiet kid with no name.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

MrSparkle07 said:
thats pretty gay. soras_son just copy and pasted that joke from MyInnerFred's sig. Fred may not have created the joke but give him his credit when its due.
If you admit that MyInnerFred might've not created the joke, then how do you know that soras_son stole it from Fred's sig? soras_son might've just found it on his own somewhere else. pwnd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back