• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can I get a list of all the confirmed worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
d fallen 1 u are double posting but u know what who cares. (mods) but whatever. yes sword in the stone doesnt look like it will make it because of Merlin being in Disney Castle. i mean i liked Sword in the Stne but hey if it's not in KH2 whatever. i do hope that the Black Cauldron is in the game. the Horned King would be a awesome boss. lol

DJFirewolf

Cloudy_Card said:
but remember, there's always more worlds that won't be revealed until the game comes out. remember this game is supposed to be twice as long as the first, so that could mean 25+ worlds

He didn't necessarily say the game was twice as long, just the storyline is 2.5 times as thick, with lots of plotlines running together.

And I would LOVE a Prydain world.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Can you guys post a link where it says Atlantica's coming back? Cause I think I missed something. Is it actually confirmed? With scans and pictures, or was it just stated in a recent Jump Mag?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
kaizer21 said:
Can you guys post a link where it says Atlantica's coming back? Cause I think I missed something. Is it actually confirmed? With scans and pictures, or was it just stated in a recent Jump Mag?

It was shown in the trailer that was shown at the Square Party. i think it shows Ariel with that Prince Eric (?). thats how we know its confirmed. lol. glad i could help u out. lol

Francisco

CONFIRMED WORLDS

1.Steamboat Willie

2.Fable Courtside

3.Agraba

4.Halloween Town-Christmas Town

5.DeepDive

6.Twilight Town

7.Disney Castle

8.Ancient Greece

9.Pirates of the Carribean

10.Land of the Dragons

11.Hollow Bastion

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
key111 said:
Their was a scan of prides rock.
Whats Land of the dragons?

There was no scan of PRide Rock. If their was, people would be stating that it confirmed. Land of Dragons is Ancient China, where Mushu and Mulan reside.

Lil_RiKu

all kh1 including end of all worlds
traverse town wont be in it unless worlds got destroyed
lion king
dumbo
bambi
mulan
all the summons will have there worlds back

d_fallen_1

dude none of them are confirmed except for land of the dragons, atlantica, agrabah, olypius, puu(50 50 due to japan update) and halloween town that is on your list. yes i will have to say that all of the summon have their worlds back but that doesnt mean we will go to their worlds

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Here are the confirmed worlds once and for all!

Twilight Town
Land of Dragons (Mulan
Olympus Coliseum (Hercules
Beast's Castle (Beauty and the Beast
Agrabah (Alladin
Atlantica (Little Mermaid)
Isla de Muerte (Pirates of the Carribean)
Halloween/Christmas Town (Nightmare Before Christmas)
Disney Castle
Hollow Bastion
Steamboat Willie World
Deep Dive World
Castle Oblivion (seen, not known if playable)
Destiny Islands (seen, not known if playable)
100 Acre Wood (reported by japanese mags)

There you have it.

The Pride Lands aren't confirmed ... yet. Nomura's favorite Disney movie is the Lion King, and he loves Lions. Plus, it was on the Buena Vista site. It's very possible that it will be a world

d_fallen_1

it was really funny how the japanese mags said 100 acre woods. world of "puu" that is just hilarious. well i got the have the same list so no point in making another one now that we have the list of all the confirmed worlds so far.

quiz36

Just like Lion King The Sword and Stone (somethin like that) the Merlin movie isnt confirmed but it is most likely to be in it! Also Neverland was supposed to make a comeback but instead of just Captain Hook's Ship it will be all of Neverland plus scenes from London!
PS- The Hunchback of Notre Dame is also a possible world!

d_fallen_1

actually, none of them are, especially hunchback of notre dame and sword of the stone. lion king is the only ony one that have a chance...more like 50/50

quiz36

Maybe not Sword of the Stone because Merlin is going to be helping you in the Disney Castle but there was a possibility of Hunchback! And Lion King is more like 85/100!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back