• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can Someone fill me in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
People r sayin crap about Roxas and Namine fading away. I understand that Roxas is apart of Sora ( even though he doesnt look like em) but how does Namine come up? And then I know Riku is in the Order to stop them along with King Mickey and how does King M. leave Riku? Why is DiZ trying to help the Order? I gotta know.

Midnightdragon

I'd like to know the answer to some of your questions myself. I do know how Namine comes up though. Her and Roxas meet in Twilight Town. If I knew what they were talking about I'd tell you but I don't know Japanese.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Midnightdragon said:
I'd like to know the answer to some of your questions myself. I do know how Namine comes up though. Her and Roxas meet in Twilight Town. If I knew what they were talking about I'd tell you but I don't know Japanese.
I know how she comes up. I just wanna know how she was created. people say shes a shell of Kairi, also why is she jeolous of Kairi and Sora?

z3link

keyblader72 said:
I know how she comes up. I just wanna know how she was created. people say shes a shell of Kairi, also why is she jeolous of Kairi and Sora?

Im guessing when Kairi lost her heart in KH, like both Diz(Or Ansem), and Sora, she did not become a heartless, and when maby she was created out of Kairi's heart then maby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back