• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can someone get me a pic.............

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pansonman

if you want a high quality one, thats hard and who knows who has one but a random quality picture you can get it yourself with the prt scr sys rq button

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I've been spoiled too much so I'm going to ingnore my curiosity and move on...must...look..away!

E

Eclipse

sora_key899 said:
Oh man that is going to be a hard one...

Oh sorry i dont have one:D

OMFG dude you stole my animation and put it in your sig. that is mine!!! look at the link in my sig it's mine!!! WTF why'd you steal it!!!!

(lol it even has my name in it)

*breathe*....calm down....i have to calm down........

dude you better take that out of your sig.

do you not see the link? http://www.filelodge.com/files/room10/256666/mybestanimation.gif it says NO STEALING.

and go to the pic request thread in the spoiler forum. don't mention the name
Spoiler Spoiler Show
in the non-spoiler forum

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

TwilightSoulKey said:
OMFG dude you stole my animation and put it in your sig. that is mine!!! look at the link in my sig it's mine!!! WTF why'd you steal it!!!!

(lol it even has my name in it)

*breathe*....calm down....i have to calm down........

dude you better take that out of your sig.

do you not see the link? http://www.filelodge.com/files/room10/256666/mybestanimation.gif it says NO STEALING.
Not to mention the animation itself has your freakin name in it. I hate to just add on to peoples' arguments, but c'mon, IT HAD YOUR NAME IN IT! Who the hell steals an animation with the owner's name in it? That's just asking for trouble.

E

Eclipse

for real....now as a "precaution" i guess i have to put my name in my sigs too...*sigh*

at least a mod took it out.

anyways...if you want a picture of
Spoiler Spoiler Show
just go to the pic request thread in the spoiler section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back