• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

can someone give me some help on CoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeysGirl

heyy... ! mi names JoeysGirl... i beat Kingdom Hearts and i am ready to beat CoM but i want to finish everything before i do. Does anyone know how i can get accessability to Gravity and Stop magic cards? also... i need some help in 100 acre wood. i cant get tigger and rabbit to talk to me and give me a gift. i cant help but wonder if the gifts are stop and gravity! also, does ne one know and effective way to get those gold key cards that open up the rooms with the special prizes in them? sry i probably seem really stupid but besides those minor glitches ... i know a lot about kingdom hearts and i cant wait until KH2 comes out!!!! please reply!!!!
cool.gif

-joeysgirl

Dave06

About the cards, Gravity and Stop will come randomly to you as you enter the last floors of Castle Oblivion, so don't worry if you missed them. I have beaten the game inside and out and I will tell you that in 100 acre wood you can talk to tigger and rabbit, but not doing this will not effect your game in any way, and the prizes are sleights.... I think. The gold cards are usually found in the very last floor really easily, but if your were to try to find them early on, then you're in for hours of searching. Keep trying fellow KH fanatic.... I am also counting the days until KH2 is released, super platinum edition would be awesome. lol ^.^
Hope I helped
~Dave

JoeysGirl

thanks! i found out through other members in other threads about how to get tigger and rabbit.

-JoeysGirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back