• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

can someone please tell me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trip6996

i know coded is connected to kh3 but is it something that i would have to play in order to understand whats going on

and im not sure is it comming to the US or was it said that its japan only because different sites say different things
flame me if you must but also answaer my question

T

tazztig

i know coded is connected to kh3 but is it something that i would have to play in order to understand whats going on

and im not sure is it comming to the US or was it said that its japan only because different sites say different things
flame me if you must but also answaer my question

I'm sure that coded will come to America since's it's on a phone...<<

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No, it's confirmed to be coming to America. Nomura wanted that one here the most. It's coming. You'll get to play it.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Just watch the videos online if you need to.
its going to be difficult for alot of people, I'm assuming

Venom1

Website
www.vgboxart.com
I doubt that you will need to play, the storyline wont be that in depth because its on the phone and may not come to America, so to answer your question: no, i dont think you will need to play it.

T

tazztig

I doubt that you will need to play, the storyline wont be that in depth because its on the phone and may not come to America, so to answer your question: no, i dont think you will need to play it.

Alot of crazy fans want every single game>>? Can you blame them<<

trip6996

i am a crazy fan i know that and it not wanting them all its playing the whole story

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Did you just completely not read my post and continue on posting?

Me said:
It's confirmed to be coming to America. Nomura wanted that one here the most. It's coming. You'll get to play it.

Apollo

Silver Member
Honestly this is the game I am the most curious about. I think it's plot so far is a lot more intresting than 358/2 days.

I am sure it will have some kind of hints to KH3(Secret endings, hinting to plot, and many other things)

trip6996

PostMentalFerocity

i like you not in a gay way trust me ^_^

i was reading your post to FreakyStyley92 and it was just great , i hate guys like that

A

Audo

You can watch the cutscenes online and read the general plot.
It wouldn't be the end of the world.
Or, you could save up your money for a phone that can play it, though if you're going to do that, i suggest not buying your phone until it is revealed on what model it will be released for. I know it's being released on FOMA phones in Japan though..

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You can watch the cutscenes online and read the general plot.
It wouldn't be the end of the world.
Or, you could save up your money for a phone that can play it, though if you're going to do that, i suggest not buying your phone until it is revealed on what model it will be released for. I know it's being released on FOMA phones in Japan though..

...I'm still holding out for the Legendary Emulator XD;

trip6996

where would i get an emulator for cellphone games because there was a kingdom hearts for the phone before(its not well known)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
where would i get an emulator for cellphone games because there was a kingdom hearts for the phone before(its not well known)

If it were the last thing I'd do, I'd forcefullykeep you from playing that game. It was horrible and Square-Enix were not part of its production. It had no real plot, either - Sora, Donald and Goofy put the Gummi ship on auto-pilot and went to sleep. A dream-eater creature snuck aboard and into Sora's dream.
The game was like five levels of Sora getting out of the island he was stuck on in the dream.
The end.

Apollo

Silver Member
I am going to try my hardest to get this game. But if not there is always the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back