• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Capcom? Try Crapcom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
Yeah, I'm pissed...after 7 years of capcom being my favourite gaming company I'm finally having second thoughts. You see, I recently purchased Resi Evil Outbreak File:2. I am aware that it is a older game but I bought it to play online with my friend. Turns out, They canceled there online server that means no more Outbreak...EVER

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
March 31st.

I wasn't even aware of this =(
I made that trip to EBgames for nothing... =/

Bad move, they should have kept it...honestly and can't be costing them THAT much

Just as Planned

ugh

"x" company closed down their servers for "x" game

now i think they suck kukukuku

i didn't think the concept of resident evil online would last very long, anyways. just look at metal gear solid 3.

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
ugh

"x" company closed down their servers for "x" game

now i think they suck kukukuku

i didn't think the concept of resident evil online would last very long, anyways. just look at metal gear solid 3.

umm k? They had no reason to close it down, search it in google...you will see the hatemail on forums...people played it, there was no reason to close it down. Resident evil online was amazing...it could get boring after awhile sure, but then after a month you get back at it.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
When a game's servers go offline, you'd think EB Games, Gamestop or w/e you buy games would take them off the shelf, or at least notify you that you can't play it anymore.

Money comes before common courtesy, I guess.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
When a game's servers go offline, you'd think EB Games, Gamestop or w/e you buy games would take them off the shelf, or at least notify you that you can't play it anymore.

Money comes before common courtesy, I guess.

i'm sure the owner of the stores rather have a profit than being honest.(what a world we live in, eh?) xD

i never played a resident evil game, so this doesn't tick me off as much as people who have played it. (lol) just because a company shut down online play, doesn't mean they suck, right? i mean...are you guanna say square enix sucks if they don't bring kh2:FM+ to the u.s.? i will, actually. lol.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
wow thats old..

Capcom isn't the only one MGS3 online games will be coming down.. PS2 network sucks and it's going to dead because devs are putting more money too the 360 and PS3..

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Ahaha.

You actually BOUGHT Outbreak?

Wow.

Good job. You just bought probably the worst Resident Evil game ever made. I'd go pawn it and try to grab RE4 with the money you have left over. Trust me, it's a hell of a lot better than Outbreak and it's shitty online play.

~Dorian Gray

Haku

<3
Ahaha.

You actually BOUGHT Outbreak?

Wow.

Good job. You just bought probably the worst Resident Evil game ever made. I'd go pawn it and try to grab RE4 with the money you have left over. Trust me, it's a hell of a lot better than Outbreak and it's shitty online play.

~Dorian Gray

Yeah, I agree that is one of the worst Resident Evil games out there every single thing about that game is terrible the online play especially.

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
=/ I heard it wasn't horrible, I own 2-4 resident evils, so I figured I'd give this one a try =/ oh well I'm returning it today...just pissed the store company didn't tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back