• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Captain Obvious (That's me)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Originally Posted by roXasisven
new one,vens heart didnt choose sora at all, maybe the "erase me"thing didnt mean erase him but erase his memories,ok so without memories his hearts collapses and aqua puts it in sora or when she erases ven SHE decides to put vens heart inside of sora,idk

Quote:
maybe he was sleeping or he doesnt remember or aqua knocked him out then put the heart xD,maybe they erase that memory,idk

Quote:
idk maybe she had some sort of gadget that allowed her to do so,or maybe aqua has that special hability,doesnt namine can do whatever she wants with memories?then why aqua cant have the hability that i am saying

so far this is what we have:aqua(with the ability we where talking about) puts vens heart in sora on an ultimate effort to save ven from dying frozen and then when sora becomes a heartless and roxas is created some of vens powers passes to roxas,that could explain the double wielding that roxas can do
double wielding=first keyblade-----roxas original keyblade
second keyblade--------vens keyblade

i really think that namine got her "ability" from aqua
connections: aqua----kairi----namine
xion?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back