• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cards or Classic?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R K O

Classic. It was just cooler. The Ragnarok in KH is much better than in COM. Ars Arcanum was really degraded in this game too.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Cards are kool but KH1 fighting style is ALOT better

kadaj

The fighting style in kh made most of that game what it is today which is a worldrenound classic.KH:com was good but of corse not as good as kh.KH:com card style was fun for a little bit.for the record if FF games had the same style fighting then they sell alot more.Personaly i don't like turn-based rpg's if KH was ever like that i might not play it.

omega wyrm

Gummi Ship Builder
I liked the COM system better because it actually involved a little strategy and thought. In KH you can just keep mashing on the attack button and heal once in a while. However I would have liked it if the abilities had kept their strength when they were transfered to COM.

mix

the kh battle system was WAY better i hated the cards they were just dumb. i liked moving around around freely in kh although you can in COM the fighting area is very small and i thought it was annoying having to shuffle through my cards looking for a dumb card.

omega wyrm

Gummi Ship Builder
Although KH's battle system was fun I hated how after a certain point in the game you could just destroy everybody(especially if you picked the sword). COM was alot more of a "smart" game even though it was kinda hard to find the cards you wanted.

TwilightRiku193

I pick classic because you dont have to worry about your card capcity and reloading cards while your being attacked.

Sharingan

I don't know why people dont like the card system. I liked both. I liked the card system for it's easier to use sleights and they are much more effective then the classic KH abilities and for being able to stop enemy's attacks with card break. However, I like the classic KH better because it is more free form then KH:CoM's card system.

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
Mikail said:
Cards are kool but KH1 fighting style is ALOT better
i agree the cards are cool but i like the origional better. plus if you used the cards, how would it be set up, i mean what will look like?

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo Clasic. The Card battle system just sucks! Heres how it should have benn:

A-Attack/cast/use

B-Jump

R & L-scroll through command menu. D-Pad-move

Like FFCC (GC with multi-player).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back