• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
1. Ace and King

Shiori Elena posed for the camera. She smiled, laughed, grinned, smirked. At the age of 17 she became a famous model in Japan, standing at 168cm tall. She was beautiful and she had demands. Any girl who saw her in a magazine or an advertisement admired her. They would wish they were as tall as her, as slim as her, and as beautiful as her. Every guy would think that they would be extremely lucky if they knew her and be as close as friends at least.

So her photoshoot ended temporarily and she took a break. Her assistant came up to her and offered her water. She took it with gratitude and started drinking it until her assistant handed her an envelope. Elena looked at her assistant questioningly. 'When did you receive this?' She asked. It was rare to receive a letter. Elena opened it and took out a card. 'Ace?' She asked aloud. Her assistant shook her head. Before Elena could find anymore of what was in the envelope, she was called back for the shoot.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aoyama Jin stared at the four Kings placed in line on his school table. He looked around the class and his friend Takemura Haruki pat his back lightly, startling Jin. 'Hey, what's with the cards? I didn't know you were into playing cards.' Haruki said.

Jin shook his head. 'I found them on my table lined up like this when I came back from break.' He said. He looked at Haruki with suspecting eyes. 'You did this didn't you!' He said as he grinned. 'You're always doing some strange thing to me. Last week you gave me fake candy and today you're doing this?' He asked.

Haruki shook his head vigorously and looked genuinely in denial. 'I seriously didn't do that. I only came back just now. I had to help with cleaning up the basketball court!' He said. 'Hey what if it was Madokawa?' They both looked at the back of their class, where a girl sat silently at the corner of the class. 'She looks like she has weird interests.' Haruki snickered.

Jin sighed. 'Don't judge a book by its cover.' He said. The teacher came in. Haruki went to sit at his seat while Jin took the cards and kept it in his pocket. Jin wondered who did this and why during the rest of his classes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was 7pm and Elena was walking back home after an interview. She remembered the Ace card and she took out the envelope. She realized that there were 4 Aces in the envelope and she took out each of them in her hands. She was confused. Nothing was written on the envelope except her name, her assistant just found it on the refreshments table and she just decided to give it to Elena.

Elena stared at the cards the whole time until she fell down to the ground. Startled, she got back up slowly and realized she bumped into a boy. 'I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention.' She said to him.

He looked at her calmly. 'It's alright.' He said and looked at the cards that were now on the ground. Elena picked them up and placed them back in the envelope. 'Well, I'm sorry, again.' She said as she walked away.

Jin looked at Elena's back as she walked away. 'Ace.' He muttered. He shrugged and walked away as well in the opposite direction. Perhaps it was coincidence, he thought.
It was Saturday afternoon. Jin was forced to follow Haruki and another friend of theirs, Satoru, to Akihabara. The reason was that Haruki and Satoru wanted to go to a maid cafe. Jin, on the other hand, wasn't so interested in them. What bothered him instead was what he found this morning on his study desk; the four Kings lined up, just as he found them on his school table. He scratched his head. It was kind of creepy.

Haruki and Satoru were animatedly walking around Akihabara looking for their appropriate maid cafe. Jin silently walked behind them, looking around and seeing the different shops selling anime and game goods, electronic goods and hearing promotions and the release of a new game in stores through the speakers as well as the droning sounds of people chattering as they passed by him. He looked at a poster of a cosplayer. The woman looked familiar. He thought for a moment until he said, 'Oh,' which caught Haruki and Satoru's attentions. 'I bumped into her yesterday.' Jin said in realization.

Haruki and Satoru gaped at him. 'Are you serious? That's Shiori Elena!' Haruki said. 'She's the most popular model right now! And you bumped into her yesterday?!' He exclaimed. The three stood close together in front of the poster, while the crowd of people walked passed them, occasionally bumping into them.

'Uh...yeah...I didn't know that.' Jin said. He did remember after a second that he's seen her in a number of advertisements. 'Oh now I remember.' Jin said. 'I guess I don't really pay much attention in these things.'

Haruki sighed. 'Damn right you don't.' He said. 'Come on, let's go.' Haruki and Satoru walked ahead and Jin followed closely. Haruki and Satoru found a maid cafe they wanted to enter, where the maids wore horns on their heads, looking a bit ero and devilish. Jin sighed and went in anyway.
Elena sat in a car while her assistant drove in Akihabara. Elena had to dress up as a maid, like those in maid cafes, and have her pictures taken. Honestly, she thought it was weird and she didn't really like maid dresses. But she couldn't decline the job. Her boss had the say. And so she went to an office to take her costume.

She had her photo sessions and was then given a break. 'It seems you can roam around near here if you want to.' Her assistant told her. 'Really?' Elena said. She changed out of her costume and wore a small disguise. She walked out, roaming around. Not far away, she spotted a familiar boy. 'Oh, I bumped into him yesterday.' She muttered, and thought it was a coincidence. She placed her hands in her pocket and she felt something inside. She pulled it out, and it was the Ace of Hearts. 'Huh?' She asked aloud as she stared at the card.
Jin sighed again as his friends were chattering away on how cute the maids were. 'I don't know how you like these stuff.' He said to them. He looked forward, and saw a girl standing in the midst of the crowd, staring at something in her hand. He looked back to his friends, intending to say 'Hey, where next?' but they disappeared. 'Damn it.' He muttered, flipping out his phone. He called Haruki, only for the operator to say the phone is out of reach. He called Satoru, and the same thing happened.

He closed the phone. Suddenly, he heard a shriek from behind him. He turned around to see a girl trying to gain her balance. She stood up straight and he realized it was her, Shiori Elena. In her hand was the Ace of Hearts. He took a glance at it, placing his phone back inside his pocket. He placed his left hand in his left pocket. 'Are you okay?' He asked Elena.

Elena looked up at him. 'Um, yeah. Thanks.' She said. 'Coincidence...?' She asked him.

Jin looked at her. 'Yeah...seems like it?' He sounded unsure. Elena was suddenly pushed from behind by the walking crowd. She nearly fell and she dropped her Ace, except Jin's hands stopped her from falling. At the same time, a card fell out of Jin's left pocket on to the ground. They both looked at the cards on the ground.

It was the Ace of Hearts and the King of Hearts, side by side.

(My first fic on the forums, after a very long time. X] Any reviews, please?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back