• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

castle basement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axelfan008

in the world terminus, when you return to that one area in hollow bastion, what was that big machine? i know it was the heartless making machine, but we saw that in Kingdom hearts 2, in a whole different castle. also, why can we not ever go back there?

Apollo

Silver Member
in the world terminus, when you return to that one area in hollow bastion, what was that big machine? i know it was the heartless making machine, but we saw that in Kingdom hearts 2, in a whole different castle. also, why can we not ever go back there?

Because it would have been pointless, and the fact worlds sucked in that game anyways.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Meh, that place was chaotic in the first place, all you "needed" was the information to move on. Anyway, that part of the castle I would guess would've been destroyed seeing as what Hollow Bastion was turned into, I guess. The machine in KH2 may have been an advanced version of it. Can't tell you for sure.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Assuming you're speaking of the machine where you fight in front of with Riku, then I'd assume it wasn't for making Heartless, but for opening the door to the world and finding the Keyhole.

Axelfan008

Assuming you're speaking of the machine where you fight in front of with Riku, then I'd assume it wasn't for making Heartless, but for opening the door to the world and finding the Keyhole.
no, not that machine, but the one in world terminus (end of the world) with the poem about the heartless in it.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
That one? Is that not the one in which Xehanort did his experiments on people's hearts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back