• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xazure777x

Sora was able to keep his form with the help of Kairi. Xehanort is an extremely special case

Also does anyone know why Xehenort is the only one that didnt turn to a Heartless and yet everyone else did. Oh yea Sora did for a short time but that means he did expect xehenort.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
He couls have split personalities and if MX was so bad as he is he would have lived to kill Sora and the others. OK the point of him talking is like he forgot and the in fear of death reincarnated himself. But the when he slept he talk to his other self. That made people think that he wasnt aone when he was. Then since he couldnt succeed in his plan cause of Roxas going back to Sora. Thus i wonder if that girl is Aqua and betrayed her friends or something.

What language is this? The only thing I understood from this was, "Thus i wonder if that girl is Aqua and betrayed her friends or something"

xazure777x

I meant could instead of couls but the rest is in english you need to learn it sometime.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
But the when he slept he talk to his other self. That made people think that he wasnt aone when he was. Then since he couldnt succeed in his plan cause of Roxas going back to Sora.

Some of those aren't exactly sentences, they are kind of hard to understand. I'm just suggesting making it a little more clear to read. There is no need to insult me. I can speak, write, and type english sufficiently.

xazure777x

but how they abandon it when Sora and Riku beat some of the Organization and during that time he still didnt know all of it. So that means it could be that place and it was somewhere in the room called Room of Sleep.

xazure777x

Some of those aren't exactly sentences, they are kind of hard to understand. I'm just suggesting making it a little more clear to read. There is no need to insult me. I can speak, write, and type english sufficiently.

well dont insult others if you dont want to be insulted

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
It was difficult to decipher what you were saying. That's all. Adamus said the same thing in your thread about the paths.

xazure777x

Ok i was just saying that he could have forgot his memories for a reason. And to do that he reincarnated himself.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Like MX reincarnated himself inside of Xehanort? I think that the MX is kinda similar to a spirit and he can somehow move among bodies. Like the MX spirit took on another body to create Xehanort via Terra or DS (which I think is is the DS).

xazure777x

A lil but i think Xehenort and MX is the same person. And the dreams he has is because of him trying to regain the lost memories. For example if you did a bad thing and want to forget then got hit and did. You would wonder what happened but when you do something bad always happen.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

heres a stupid guess, maybe something took over the mind and body of MX

there is nothing that says MX was bad to begin with

xazure777x

Yea thats true too also he had a Keyblade i think so its possible what if it was that thing that came out of him

xazure777x

That part isnt true it took place around the time Sora and Riku was around 5. Also they didnt have or even think of keyblades.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
The DS seem like the body that is being possessed by an outside entity. Just like Xehanort's heartless possessed Riku....therefore the very similar outfits.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Except that His disappaearance foreshadowed destruction and that is the reason VAT were sent out by their master to find MX and the DS.

yes, but that's after his disappearance....it doesn't really matter, it was just a guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back