• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion........ IN DAYS!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Nobody knows. it might be playable as a "Travers town" for the Org, but who knows.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Well I imaginate a plot for that world, Marluxia tenting Roxas to find sora, Example: We all knoe that roxas wanted to meet sora, so perhaps marluxia plays with his head and convinces him but then Axel gets in and makes roxas go back to TWTNW maybe?

LiD

>.> I believe that Castle Oblivion will be a playable world, but im not sure if it will have a plot to it or not? i mean like said above i see it as a good "Traverse Town", but i don't know?

roxas of a dark

hey somewhere i saw a video of birth by sleep where terra looks at his keyblade and then aceepts the darkness, and then his keyblade turns into oblivion and an organization cloak appears on him after that he warps to the world that never was, ven follows him get into an argument then terra denies he is terra and troghs the keyblade at vens chest and stabs through pinning him to a wall, terra then walks to the tower of darkness and somehow forms into xemnas

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
TWTN = Twilight Town?

That's a given.
Also, it's in KH2.

hey somewhere i saw a video of birth by sleep where terra looks at his keyblade and then aceepts the darkness, and then his keyblade turns into oblivion and an organization cloak appears on him after that he warps to the world that never was, ven follows him get into an argument then terra denies he is terra and troghs the keyblade at vens chest and stabs through pinning him to a wall, terra then walks to the tower of darkness and somehow forms into xemnas

That was fake. Presuming that it even exists. Maybe you dreamed it, or saw it wrong?
Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody, not Terra's. Otherwise, he'd be Retrax XD

A

Audo

It sounds like the Riku vs. Roxas scene in KH2:FM... on crack.

roxas of a dark

you mean the scene or the creators on crack LOL, also after terra transmorphigated names came down and rearanged the names, just like roxas, ven was changed to roxas, and i couldnt see the other names, aqua could see her name get arranged and warped , and the rule wasnt an X in the name it was some thing else

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
i mean he formed into someone but he looked like xemnas maybe xehanort or something

No.
It's speculated that Terra became Xehanort, but I'm guessing that it's Master Xehanort.
The connections betwwen MX and XH are greater than MX and TR.

So if Terra [TR] became XH, he'd not go directly to TWTNW. He'd be at RG/HB.
THEN at TWTNW a few months later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back