• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Chain Letters of Drunken Memories(Sequal to KingDumb Hearts)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
1) I saw the videos of Princess Tutu in my libary, but never rented/watched them
2) IT"S ASH/MISTY, NOT Ash/MAY!!!!! Cool anyway......
3) PIE! lol

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
"She's missing again?", Kairi and James said incrediously. Sora was twiddling his thumbs boredly, looking out the window at the world below them. Riku was busy wringing his hands worriedly.

"Where would she go?", he asked.

"Well, logically she may have gone back to the Drosselmeyer's Tale world, or maybe she jumped ship to go to Konoha. Wouldn't put it past her to if she found out where we were.", he added darkly.

"What do you mean by that James?", Kairi asked.

"Well, Every is a fangirl. And what's the one thing that a fangirl is going to do if they go to Konoha, the world of Naruto?"

Comprehension dawned on their faces.

"Jesus Christ, your not serious...", Riku muttered.

"So who's the unlucky bishounen?", Kairi asked.

"Well, she always goes for the quiet ones that usually end up going down the road of evil or madness, but they somehow get back to good eventually. Why do you think she was hanging around Mytho back in that other world?", James told them.

"Well, the only characters I know of that fit that catorgory is Sasuke Uchiha and Gaara. I didn't even realize she liked Mytho because I've never seen Princess Tutu before.", Sora said thoughtfully, which is surprising...

"Then we have no time to lose. She might be glomping them as we speak! And we both know that Gaara is going to tear her to peices!", Kairi said. They quickly left the gummi ship to head out into this strange world of Konoha.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So Sasuke...what's the name of this latest stalker?", Kakashi asked as he tilted his head to one side. Sasuke grumbled without looking over at her.

"She's not a stalker...at least I don't think. She just showed up and glomped me, squealing my name like Sakura does. Well...at least she apologized. Anyway, she wanted me to find you."

"I have a name you know."

"I really don't care."

"It's Every. Start trying to remember it.", she huffed as she looked away from him.

"If you don't like me, then you can leave at any time you know...", he suggested, a vague hint of hope in his voice.

"Tough toenails, I'm not leaving. Just be glad that I only glomped you once and that I apoligized for it, and I don't put 'kun' on the end of your name like Sakura does.", Every pointed out.

"You slightly remind me of that Ino chick. Please tell me that the two of you are not related."

"No.", Every said as she straightened the Leaf headband that was around her neck. She had swiped it off of a sleeping Shikimaru. He probably wouldn't really care or notice that it was missing.

"So what is it that you wanted from me?", Kakashi interrupted.

"Uhh well, have you seen a guy with white hair? He should be with a brunette girl, a tallish guy, and a loudmouthed idiot.", she described. The sudden arrival of a certain blond ninja made Sasuke roll his eyes.

"Well, we found a loudmouthed idiot. Is he the one you wanted?", Sasuke asked.

"Who are you calling a loudmouthed idiot?", Naruto rounded on him.

"You, dobe!"

"Teme!"

"Dobe"

"Teme!"

"Dobe"

"Teme"

"I didn't think it would be that annoying in person.", Every muttered to herself. Kakashi laughed before answering her question.

"No, I haven't seen anyone fitting those descriptions. Lost?"

"Not really.", she said, which was honest because she had played the Uzamaki Chronicles that had shown a small layout of the town.

"Oh well, sorry to bother you.", she sighed. She hadn't realized that jumping ship meant that she couldn't just get back on it real easy. Before walking away, she suddenly had an idea.

"Are you all about to take the Chunnin Exams?", she asked.

"Well yeah, aren't you?", Naruto asked.

"Sort of. I just have a small peice of advice, more directed towards Sasuke.", she said, hoping that it wouldn't end badly.

"What?"

"...Stay away from Kabuto. Stay away from the one with the weird purple tubes on their back that's coiled like snakes and has a long tounge and long black hair.", she said, finding it hard to describe Orochimaru without giving him away.

"Wha?"

"Uhh...one of my special abilities...seeing into the future.", Every fibbed.

"But isn't that a speical bloodline trait? Kekegenkai?", Naruto asked.

"Sure...I just don't feel like showing it.", she lied once more.

Sasuke stared at her intensely before shrugging. "Fine. I'll be sure to keep your advice in mind.", he said with a small hint of sarcasm.

"I'll see you guys later.", she nodded before walking off. After a moment, Naruto started looking around.

"...Has anyone seen Sakura around?"

Meanwhile, locked up in a closet somewhere...

"When I get out of here, I'm going to kill that girl!", Sakura shouted into the gag in her mouth, but it came out muffled and she found that she couldn't move her hands or feet or make any hand signs at all.

Somewhere in town...

"Shikimaru, where the hell's your headband?", Ino shouted at him.

"I swear to God, I didn't lose it!"

"Sure you didn't..."

"No really, it was around my arm before I fell asleep!"

"Shikimaru, your unbelivable sometimes.", Ino stormed off.

"...Ehh...what a drag...I'm missing a headband and this chapter is over from this crazy tale..."

Awards
Drifting along, with no destination in sight...
That was a great update!
One thing I don't like though(AND IT'S SMALL! You don't have to care!) I think that Shikamaru should say "How troublesome" instead of "what a drag". Sounds SO much cooler to me. (Sorry, inner fanboy talking. You can hit me if you want.)

Last edited:

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Riku looked around. "Guys, I think we've been replaced."

*GASP*

"Every Heart hasn't been updating this fic very much. Not since she started working on Highschool Hell.", Riku muttered.

"No! She can't forget us! Whose going to make me waffles the way I like them? Certainly not Kairi.", Sora cried as he pointed a finger at Kairi.

"Well excuse me for not knowing how to cook waffles the way you like them Sora!", she huffed.

"Hey wait...where did James go?", Riku asked as he looked around.

"He must of ran off to the Highschool Hell fanfic too.", Kairi suggested.

"Damn...we need to do something to get people to come back here...but what?"

Meanwhile...

Every Heart took the stack of papers from ansemjafar. "It seems that ratings for Highschool Hell are going up.", she mused.

"But what about Chain Letters?", he asked.

"I'm on a slight Hiatus, alright?"

"Fine."

Every Heart looked outside. "Hey ansem, I think theres fireworks outside!"

He ran over to watch. "...Huh...they kinda make that glass building across from us look like its on fire."

"You mean the building where they do the acting for Highschool Hell?"

"Yeah."

They watched the spectacular fireworks for sometime until they ended.

"Hey..."

"Yes ansem?"

"That building still looks like its on fire."

"...I see..."

"I guess we should be calling a fire department."

"Get on it then."

"Every..."

"Yeah?"

"I think I deserve a pay raise since I tried to tell you that..."

"Get out."

"Yes sir."

*don't worry, I will update this one sometime soon!*