• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Chain Letters of Drunken Memories(Sequal to KingDumb Hearts)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
So I'm guessing that was a more creative way of saying you're taking a break on this one to write Highschool Hell? Well I definately like your way of putting it xD
And I will read the next chapter here, when it comes. xD

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Every stepped into the room where Sora, Riku, Kairi, and all the other cast members of Chain Letters were sleeping on the floor. Putting her fingers to her mouth, she blew a sharp whistle, which immediately woke up the sleeping crew. Riku nearly fell out of the seat that he had fallen asleep in when he saw her.

"Every! What are you doing here?"

She raised an eyebrow. "I work here, remember?"

"I thought that you had abandoned us and had gone to that Highschool Hell fic?", Kairi asked in confusion. Sora continued to drool on the floor, muttering something about buttered toast.

"Well, that one hit a slight snag, so I'm taking a break from it.", she said with a slight shrug.

"Does this mean that your coming back to this fic!?", Riku asked, his eyes shining with hope.

"Actually, you guys are dead to me now. I came here to let you know that I'm working on a new fic, and that you all need to clear your desks out by tommorow."

"We don't have desks.", Sora pointed out, who had woken up at that moment.

"Sora, no one asked you."

He pouted, sitting with his arms folded across his chest.

"Actually, it's Kairi that I'm firing. You and Riku however are still needed.", Every said after a moment.

"What!?", Kairi asked thunderstruck.

"You heard me, get the hell out of my building!", Every yelled as she pointed at the door.

"This isn't your building, it's Nomura's! And you can't fire me! Only he can!", Kairi shouted at her. Nomura suddenly walked by the open door.

"Kairi, you're fired."

"Darn..."

"Anyway, in this new fic, Riku gets to be the hero while Sora will be the villian.", Every said as she turned back to the two of them.

"Why does Riku get to be the hero?"

"Because you touch yourself at night."

"Well besides that..."

"Sora, there are a million reasons why, but the reason that I will tell you is because of your horrible taste in music. Like that rap song that you were listening to the other day. 'We in the club doing the same ole' twostep guerilla unit cause they say we bugged out cause we don't go nowhere without toast'?", Every asked.

"Mmm...toast..."

"But seriously Every, are you not going to write this fic anymore?", Riku asked.

"I was kidding earlier, I will still be writing this one, just not right at the moment. Besides, you two will be too busy in my new fic."

"Well, alright, but...wait a minute, what do you mean by 'busy'?"

"You'll see...", Every sang in a singsong voice before running out of the room. Riku chased after her.

"Answer me Every, what did you mean by busy?"

Sora stood in the room by himself, musing slightly.

"I think I'm going to go make some bathtub toast...now I just need a toaster and to wait for Nomura to take his 5 o clock sponge bath..."

*Be sure to read Rewritten Memories! And don't worry, this fic and Highschool Hell are not dead!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back