• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Challenge help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

baconbits

I'm having trouble with some bosses in challenge mode, so I figured I could get answers here

1. What's the best way to defeat Saix without getting hurt?
2. What's the best way to beat the Crimson Trickster without getting hurt and in record time?
3. Same for Windstorms in Halloween Town

EDIT: Thanks Sin :)

Last edited:

Original Sin

1. What's the best way to defeat Saix without getting hurt?
I dodge rolled, a lot. It takes awhile to beat him, as you can't really finish any kind of long combo. Go into the fight with the intention of just learning his move sets.

Also, could somebody tell me how to do that spoiler alert where you have to scroll over it to see it instead of me having to do this? Thanks in advance
[/*spoilers]

[spoilers]Without the * :P

Vidaxd

Most those that require no damage. Just use magic. Unless they don't allow you to. I ran around and dodge rolled Saix the whole time casting a fira when he stopped attacking...a thundaga hear and there. Have some hi ethers and a couple elixirs you'll be good.

Those windstorms are really weak against lighting and a well placed thundage will take about a life bar and a half...specially when theyre in that zap status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back