• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chamber of Awakening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastlycool

I really dont understand the whole chamber of awakening and the other chamber thing.
They only mentioned it a few times and I really don't get why. I know they are trying to find one of them but does it ever say they find it? Also what was in the chamber.

Tell me what you think or know

Izayoi

galactic cancer
The big mystery is what the Chambers actually do.

It looks like Xemnas did find the Chamber of Repose/Sleep, and that's where he resides when talking to himself/Aqua/nothing. Throughout Days and CoM, Axel is looking for the Chamber of Awakening, at CO and it is unknown what it will do, or if he actually did find it without knowing.

Key of Valor

The Professor
The Chamber of Repose and the Chamber of Waking were mentioned in KH2:fm.

The Chamber of Repose is the room located at Radiant Garden below Ansem's lab. It contains Aqua's armor and Keyblade. Xemnas sometimes goes down in it and talks. Other than that, not much is known about it.

The Chamber of Waking is the room Xemnas is looking for. For some reason, it is suspected that it lies in Castle Oblivion, even though no one who searched it reported coming across it. Xigbar suggests that the Chamber of Waking may be where the "other friend" is. Many people believe the "other friend" might be Ven. What exactly lies in that chamber though is unknown, and the reason why Xemnas wants it is a mystery as well.

The Chamber of Repose was made by Xehanort/Xemnas but the Chamber of Waking was made by someone else. It's also possible that the chambers might have special powers as well.

Personally, I doubt the Chamber of Waking is in Castle Oblivion.

Penance

Yes it is one big mystery. It will probably be explained in bbs.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
The Chamber of Repose and the Chamber of Waking were mentioned in KH2:fm.

The Chamber of Repose is the room located at Radiant Garden below Ansem's lab. It contains Aqua's armor and Keyblade. Xemnas sometimes goes down in it and talks. Other than that, not much is known about it.

The Chamber of Waking is the room Xemnas is looking for. For some reason, it is suspected that it lies in Castle Oblivion, even though no one who searched it reported coming across it. Xigbar suggests that the Chamber of Waking may be where the "other friend" is. Many people believe the "other friend" might be Ven. What exactly lies in that chamber though is unknown, and the reason why Xemnas wants it is a mystery as well.

The Chamber of Repose was made by Xehanort/Xemnas but the Chamber of Waking was made by someone else. It's also possible that the chambers might have special powers as well.

Personally, I doubt the Chamber of Waking is in Castle Oblivion.
yet again, thank you Key of Valor for typing everything out. This is a great summary except i do believe that the chamber of Waking is in CO and Axel found it.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Well it was believed that the Chamber of Waking was in Castle Oblivion, so Saix told Axel to go there and search for it on several occasions.

Each time Axel reported back, he said that he couldn't find the Chamber of Waking. However, some people believe that Axel did find the room, but he didn't know the room he found was the Chamber of Waking.

However, there isn't much indication in my opinion that Axel came across anything special in Castle Oblivion. And though it is indeed possible to claim that Axel may have unknowingly stumbled upon the Chamber of Waking in Castle Oblivion, I just think that Axel's lack of results indicate that the Chamber of Waking isn't in Castle Oblivion.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, half of Days is about how Axel changed in Castle Oblivion, and it seems highly unlikely that just meeting up with Sora managed to turn a cold, calculating Nobody into the Axel we've seen in Days. Saix said it himself -
[quote=Saix]Something in Castle Oblivion changed you[/quote]

Also, Axel said that if it was indeed in Castle Oblivion, they wouldn't find it just by looking, which ties in a lot with what we've known thus far about how eerie it is, and the castle's nature as a whole.

If it's not in Castle Oblivion though, lol, I'm getting there.

The CoW is inside Sora.

There, I said it and I don't care how many people theorized about it first as I don't go into the FoKH.

Terra gave Riku the Keyblade - to either protect or destroy Sora.
That's why Ven relations - since the "other friend" is in the CoW and the CoW is inside Sora.
Why meeting Sora in CO changed Axel - he met with Sora who was the CoW. Can be explained that the castle activated it and therefore Sora isn't going about changing the multiverse.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
The CoW is inside Sora.

Has it been confirmed that the Destati/ Awakening is something ALL Keyblade wielders must go through? Or so far only Sora and Roxas, both of whom are connected to Ven? Going by this theory, it could be possible that the Awakening is connected to the Chamber of Waking. (May not be possible I know, just throwing in my two cents)

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
We'll see in BbS. I find it doubtful that SE will throw away their different timings of abilities and skill gain. We'll see whether they do it by BbS by Destati or something else.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Since we only have been seeing Soras Destati, we don't really know if Riku went through that when he got Way of Dawn.

Well, if nothing more, Riku and Sora's wielding abilities are tied to each other through the Kingdom Key. Who knows, maybe the CoW was inside Riku at first, and Sora got that along with the Keyblade when he took it?
Or that Riku, through his relations to Sora, managed to access it. It's not impossible.

What if the Master Qualification Exam is about going to his/her own Destati? Or did they do that just to be a apprentice?

I like this. And it seems possible enough. Would certainly explain why there are no more Keyblade wielders save for Riku, Mickey and Sora - the way to become one was locked up.

Then that means that this chamber talk we are talking about now is not true. Savvy?

Because Sora was always there to imprison the CoW, right? Wrong.
What if he somehow "got it" during BBS? His Ven-relations had to have been based SOMEHOW, right? So they were based by him "eating up" the CoW.
And from that point forward, there were no more Keyblade Wielders save the three with already established ties to BBS.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Except that would be a stark difference. If apprentices need to access Destati before they are accepted, then without considering Ven relations Sora would have only been a keyblade 'apprentice' and not a master. If Destati was how they became masters, then keyblade wielders can still exist even if it was trapped in Sora as they would just not be masters.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If apprentices need to access Destati before they are accepted, then without considering Ven relations Sora would have only been a keyblade 'apprentice' and not a master.

1) we still don't know the difference between apprentices and masters, though I believe more than ever the difference is the Keychain.
2) but Sora DID have a Destati as did Roxas - because he certainly had access to the CoW.

If Destati was how they became masters, then keyblade wielders can still exist even if it was trapped in Sora as they would just not be masters.

Riku had the actual Keyblade but couldn't wield it. Going by how Nomura said there are as many Keyblades as there are qualified Hearts, people could actually have Keyblades, but not wield it.
Possible scenario - Masters help their apprentices gain a Keyblade that isn't a fully proper one, as to prepare them for the exam, where they go through the destati. However with no more Masters around to give out the "training wheels", no one has Keyblades anymore at all.
Hell, the CoW being sealed up might've affected existing wielders. hence why Mickey had to go after the IKK - he could've lost the Star Seeker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back