• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Character Connections Thoery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomasmccann

Awards
Here's a theory that a friend told me:
It's possible that the same way Ansem SOD possessed Riku, MX possesses Terra, since he and Xehanort have a similar hairstyle. And the reason why Terra appears in KHII as "The Lingering Sentiment" could be that once Xehanort turns into a heartless, he gives life to Xemnas and Terra's heart is released, or at least part of Terra.
Where is Master Xehanort? He's now the guy that's trying to possess Riku and take over Kingdom Hearts, and that's why Ansem wear's the same clothes as Master Xehanort, because HE IS Master Xehanort!
As for Ventus, the same way Kairi's heart was somehow stored into Sora, so could be Ven's, due to something happening in birth by sleep. When Sora stabbes himself with the dark keyblade, Kairi's heart is released, and so is Ven's, and as Roxas is created, Ven's heart finds Roxas's body. That's why he looks exactly the same as Ven and acts as if he had a heart.
What do you think?

7thspade

Makes pretty decent sense. Not like some of the other theories making their way around the forums like the MX and Terra fuse theories.
They've just got to explain how Ventus' heart ended up in Sora and how MX would possess Terra.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wasnt this theory already made? o_O
anyway i dont think MX can do that >.>

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Here's a theory that a friend told me:
It's possible that the same way Ansem SOD possessed Riku, MX possesses Terra, since he and Xehanort have a similar hairstyle. And the reason why Terra appears in KHII as "The Lingering Sentiment" could be that once Xehanort turns into a heartless, he gives life to Xemnas and Terra's heart is released, or at least part of Terra.
Where is Master Xehanort? He's now the guy that's trying to possess Riku and take over Kingdom Hearts, and that's why Ansem wear's the same clothes as Master Xehanort, because HE IS Master Xehanort!
As for Ventus, the same way Kairi's heart was somehow stored into Sora, so could be Ven's, due to something happening in birth by sleep. When Sora stabbes himself with the dark keyblade, Kairi's heart is released, and so is Ven's, and as Roxas is created, Ven's heart finds Roxas's body. That's why he looks exactly the same as Ven and acts as if he had a heart.
What do you think?

MX possesses Terra, since he and Xehanort have a similar hairstyle

First of all, just because Terra has a similar hairstyle as Xehanort doesn't mean that MX posseses him. The style of the hair doesn't really matter. What if it is just is a coincidence? By the way, I don't think that MX can posses people.

He's now the guy that's trying to possess Riku and take over Kingdom Hearts, and that's why Ansem wear's the same clothes as Master Xehanort, because HE IS Master Xehanort!
It has been confirmed that Ansem SoD is a Heartless to Xehanort. I really don't believe that MX is Ansem SoD.

This theory is pretty good, but a lot of people have already come up with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back