• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lozz

Website
www.myspace.com
ok POSSIBLE SPOILERS

has anyone else seen rikku and yuna in their ff10-2 gear fighting the heartless in one of the trailers, because i have and i was wondering perhaps thers going to be a secret link to a final fantasy world has this time there are to many new final fantasy characters in it: auron seifer rajjin fujjin and now yuna and rikku and not to forget vivi!

i was just thinking maby they finally put a ff world in the mix!

Chosenoneknuckles

No there's not gonna be a final fantasy world, Yuna and Rikku are summons in this game, a fairy tribe apparently in recently confirmed news.

Learning to spell would be very beneficial for you.

EnigmaticDreamer

mostly everyone had seen that trailer. also Hallow Bastion is the home of most of the final fantasy characters. Except for Seifer, Fujin, Raijin, and Vivi, they lived at Twilight Town

hooded_twilight0

yeah welcome and I might suggest you catch up on some of the news. as for YRP being faries/pixies wtv I never got that bit of info and I don't get why the hell they would do that, all I knew was that they were summons. and making a world for FF would pretty much just make it another FF game; it would just be too much. FF characters are cool, but giving them their own world is just overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back