• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Check This Out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightdarkness

What if BHK is not only half of Sora, What if he is also part of Riku...Ya I mean Light and Dark equals Twilight, so Sora equals the light side and Riku equals the dark side...Plus he uses the Oathkeeper, the keyblade of light which was given to Sora, and uses the Oblivion which you get after you beat Riku. So he could be half of Sora and half of Riku. There are a couple of problems with this theory. First BHK doesn't look like Riku, but looks like Sora, and he doesn't have any of Riku's looks or details, but he could have his voice and abilities or something. People who think the BFU is Riku's shell he isn't, Replica Riku could have been the shell because he had no heart so basically he is a "nobody" right
biggrin.gif

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
alright many people have been sayin riku is dark but he isn't anymore. At the end of COM mickey says "i have never seen the way u mingle light and dark together. Lets follow the road that goes with it" or something like that. Riku is light and dark now

I thought Riku reliased that the light is stronger than the dark and joined with Sora

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
You know why dont you people go Read the BHK topic you might Learn something New. Your Theory WRONG, sorry but yeah. Riku Walks the Road of Twilight now. The BHK=Soras Shell totally incorrect and can never work.

Like i said Go read the BHK topic learn something.

D

d-keys

[/B] Woah! I'm new here but I just want to say thoe pics look awsome!

Vice-Versa said:
You know why dont you people go Read the BHK topic you might Learn something New. Your Theory WRONG, sorry but yeah. Riku Walks the Road of Twilight now. The BHK=Soras Shell totally incorrect and can never work.

Like i said Go read the BHK topic learn something.

I agree...

Riku is searching for himself.. He is at a turnig point literally and can not be guided as he must follow his heart

Milh_Amethyz

no Riku is Half Dark and he want to become light thats why he chose the Road to Dawn. Or i think he meant to say the road to beggining. Naaahhh......

Dual Wielder

'Light and dark...
back to back...
in you they mingle in a way ive never seen before.
i want to see where that path takes you.'
something like that...
and at the end...
'will you take the road to the light? or the road to darkness?'
'neither, i will take the road in between. the road to dawn.'
something like that...
so riku is twilight, and thus cannot be part of bhk, but then again, i dont kno why im explaining this when its so obvious that bhk is just a sora look-a-like...

Milh_Amethyz

Yeah BHK is twilight his just a look-a-like with Sora cause they have the same character designer and a polygon designer(the one that design the 3d animation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back