• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chibi Vampire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemykeyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok, heres the tokyopop summery:
Karin is a cute little girl who also happens to be a vampire...with a twist. Once a month, she experiences intense bleeding from her nose--we're talking gushers! In other words, she's a vamp with blood to spare, so rather than stealing blood from humans she actually gives her blood to them. If done right, this can be an extremely positive experience that benefits the "victim" as much as the vampire. The problem is that Karin never seems to do things right!

Its really awesome and I dont know what you are into Cho_Hakkai_657 but I love it! So I think you should read it!^^

Cho_Hakkai_657

Hmmm....sounds neat....

I actually read/watch whatever, I don't really have a certain type of anime or manga that I really stick to, I have like a random collection of all different kinds of it n_n

E

Evil_Chibi

I have! I love that comic. Its really kool but weird how the blood is always coming out her nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back