• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Christian Preachers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
I was just going to add he would feel horrible leading a lie, but that'll do.

Leading a lie? If he's gay and just wants to follow Jesus' teachings, how is that a lie? If he lead everyone to believe he was straight, then yes. If he were trying to convince himself that he is not gay, then he'd be lying to himself.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
HAH no. My church doesn't even have a picture of a cross anywhere. Where do you get this bull? I worship the person on the cross, the cross has nothing to do with anything.

When he said "Christians", he meant most Christians, not individual Churches who deviate.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Why is it odd to worship the supposed "Son of God" instead of a wooden cross.....?

They worship Christ through the Cross. It is a symbol that stands for Christ. It's exactly the same as the other symbols from other religions. You may say that you worship the god/guy, but you still do it through symbols.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Why is it odd to worship the supposed "Son of God" instead of a wooden cross.....?

Because it leaves common Christian dogma, which makes it odd. You are essentially accusing all other Christians of doing pagan practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back