• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Christmas town, Netherworld?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
hah! u c? theres the grren thign and theres Sora and the gang. Here comes jack on the reindeer, Also how would Jack just randomly suddenly find a Christmas World? Kinda awkward.
the picture does not work, but i have a copy of it so i know what you are reffering to. most likely jack is showing sora and co, his sleigh, he does not "just randomly suddenly find a christmas world", it is not a world, if you go out the halloween town door, there is a selection of other doors, each one leading to a town obbsessed with another holiday, christmas town among them. don't mess with me on this, i know all about the movie and the world, you are walking into your doom people, because you will lose this fight.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
kerobaroes said:
the picture does not work, but i have a copy of it so i know what you are reffering to. most likely jack is showing sora and co, his sleigh, he does not "just randomly suddenly find a christmas world", " don't mess with me on this, i know all about the movie and the world, you are walking into your doom people, because you will lose this fight.

Woah there whoever said this was a fight. all i said was that Sora was standing next to the green fountain thing in Halloween Town then u said he wasnt. So i put the picture to prove he was standing next to the green thing. And i never said that Christmas Town was randomly found. I said how would he. Not that he did. Just clearin that up cuz i dont wanna get in a fight either. If Halloween Town isnt Chirstmas Town then where is Christmas Town? U said that "it is not a world, if you go out the halloween town door, there is a selection of other doors, each one leading to a town obbsessed with another holiday, christmas town among them." Halloween Town is a world. There could be towns within the world of Halloween Town. Thats the confusing part to me. the world has been called Halloween TOWN. when there could easily be cities within it that arent Halloweeny. FOr all we know theres a Groundhog Town. All i said that Chirstmas Town was Halloween Town. In general. Halloween Town is Christmas Town because Halloween Town is the name of the world. I never said the town in specific. So i think this was a misunderstanding. No need to threaten me. So are we cool? Cuz u obviously know a ton about KH and i wouldnt want someone as smart as you to be an enemy. And by the way sorry for this extremely long post.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Woah there whoever said this was a fight. all i said was that Sora was standing next to the green fountain thing in Halloween Town then u said he wasnt. So i put the picture to prove he was standing next to the green thing. And i never said that Christmas Town was randomly found. I said how would he. Not that he did. Just clearin that up cuz i dont wanna get in a fight either. If Halloween Town isnt Chirstmas Town then where is Christmas Town? U said that "it is not a world, if you go out the halloween town door, there is a selection of other doors, each one leading to a town obbsessed with another holiday, christmas town among them." Halloween Town is a world. There could be towns within the world of Halloween Town. Thats the confusing part to me. the world has been called Halloween TOWN. when there could easily be cities within it that arent Halloweeny. FOr all we know theres a Groundhog Town. All i said that Chirstmas Town was Halloween Town. In general. Halloween Town is Christmas Town because Halloween Town is the name of the world. I never said the town in specific. So i think this was a misunderstanding. No need to threaten me. So are we cool? Cuz u obviously know a ton about KH and i wouldnt want someone as smart as you to be an enemy. And by the way sorry for this extremely long post.
they just used halloween town because it is the main town in the movie. and they could easilly add in the doors that lead to the other towns, i have no intention of fighting with you either. but i just correct as i see.
i can deal with netherworld cause it looks cool but xmas town sucks
it does not suck!

Majik1387

the pic that SorasAngel1292 posted does take place in Halloween Town. Remember in the movie when Jack wanted to make Christmas? This is exactly what this pic shows. Those elevated platforms were in the movie where Jack's sleigh resided before he took his flight. Watch the movie again and brighten up the pic, you'll see.

DJFirewolf

On the subject of how they both seem to be in one world named Halloween Town, perhaps they've renamed the world so as to use both in one.

UnknownEnigma

STOP IT PALS YOURE GETTING TO CRAZY!!!!!! ok i know my TNBC movie so not to hard yeah christmas town way different with its own little mayor (santa) easter his own the bunny valentines its own and so on yeah jack wants more of halloween so he walks through the forest and ends up in the forest of seasons or holidays there he sees the door that leads to christmas town and when he enters he sees what he likes and sings whats this haha yeah then he goes back and tells them (lock shock and barrel) to bring santa on their 2nd try they do and jack makes halloween town into a sort of christmas town so hence why jack....came on a sleigh! im guessing he took sora and them to christmas town to show how next years halloween (now this year) will turn out like. the netherworld whatever i dont know how you came up with that just cause they dead? ohhhh pirates of the carribean netherworld cause there dead people in caves oh wait undead wait oh nvm but yeah ok i hope i didnt make a fool of myself...ok hope that straightens things out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back