• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Cirque du Mort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
crashkid77.deviantart.com
Thank you for your patronage Herr Merlin. I'll contact you when Cirque du Vie begins, along with all of the others who frequent this fan fiction. I'm thinking about publishing it in a hard bound copy, but there's probably so many copyright problems that it's best not to.

Anyway, thanks again, Merlin326

Your Humble Servant,
Silence Dogood... er, Davy Jones...

Merlin326

Thank you for your patronage Herr Merlin. I'll contact you when Cirque du Vie begins, along with all of the others who frequent this fan fiction. I'm thinking about publishing it in a hard bound copy, but there's probably so many copyright problems that it's best not to.

Anyway, thanks again, Merlin326

Your Humble Servant,
Silence Dogood... er, Davy Jones...

lol, someone else knows where i got that bit from. anyway... what does Cirque du vie translate to?

with all due respect (again, maybe the last time in this thread),
Merlin326

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
crashkid77.deviantart.com
lol, someone else knows where i got that bit from. anyway... what does Cirque du vie translate to?

with all due respect (again, maybe the last time in this thread),
Merlin326

Cirque du Vie translates to Circus of Life (the obvious opposite to Cirque du Mort, though not as cool sounding). And yes, power to National Treasure!!!

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Ok ok, you guys finally got me. I'll start reading this story even though the classic title repels me everytime I wanna read it. Guess I'll just extend the post time of my short story :p

Edit 1: Okay, it took shorter time than expected (As I continue to surprise myself, MUAHAHAHAHA!), but still, this story is good. Although I don't really like the death of Sora or Kairi or Riku (Of course not, I'm a soft guy LOL).

Predictable story however.

So Trisn and Dirst finally reunited. And again my suspicions are confirmed: Nire is not dead. Well, in a sense, not dead.

Who is the true cursed angel? Ahahahaha... I could guess it now and then.

Last edited:

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Np, Davy Jones. By the way, I'm near finishing my short story. It's been hell trying to complete it, cause I've lost some of my touch, especially the horror touch (Which I loved most, DAMN!)

Okay, I've finished it. This time I failed myself. T.T!

Last edited:

Aqua

This has been amazing to read, and I have truly enjoyed it. Please let me know when you begin the sequel. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.

Aqua

Nojerom

Resilience
Website
www.facebook.com
Davy. You better make a sequel. I want to know what happens. This fic is so freaking unique. I want more, danget!!!!!!! >.<

But the chapter and the epilogue, that was lovely.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Davy Jones, you have the ability to write, and write well, despite problems. I hope to see Cirque du Vie, and more of what happens afterward. May you harvest more souls, and in turn, draw more readers to your facsinating chapters.:thumbup:

Awesome.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back