• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clear save data...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE GAME

Can you only carry it over once, and will it erase the clear file? Do the Spirits you carry over keep their level and abilities? Also, will I be able to use the AR card that unlocks one of the three random Spirits again? I have Ursa Circus on my clear save.

Also, I'm assuming you don't get to carry over your recipes, so instead of getting them all over again would it be smart to make all the Spirits so they get carried over, even if they're D ranks?

EDIT: Never mind, I pretty much answered all of my questions. I feel stupid for even making this thread because all I had to do was try it, but I was worried I would lose my clear save data. Anyway, for those of you that want to know, you can carry over a clear save as many times as you want, the Spirits you carry over will be reset to level 1, and you can use the AR card again.

This thread can be closed or removed or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back