• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clerks II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Reminded me of Chasing Amy, but without the sincerty. It had some hilarious moments, but most of it was just Smith showing off how many ways he could use the word ****.

We need a new Mallrats, or something like Dogma. Those were some damn fine movies.

~Dorian Gray

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
We need a new Mallrats, or something like Dogma. Those were some damn fine movies.

~Dorian Gray

Dogma maybe, but Mallrats? No. If Kevin Smith ever made a second, I fear he'd ruin the greatness that is the first Mallrats.

Clerks II is an AWESOME movie! I was impressed. I mean, Kevin Smith Always puts out quality movies, but I was worried about how he'd handle a sequel. He did a great job. The story was just about on par with Chasing Amy, and although he took out some of the more dialogue focused elements of the first Clerks (The LOtR rant doesn't hold a candle to the Star Wars rant), it was still great.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
Sigh, the next thing I guess you are going to say is ***** ********** ****************************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************************************************************************************** each one counts as the f word and a nother word that I can't say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back