• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud VS. Auron

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

voodoobuddhist

I was talking to a friend of mine at GameCrazy. He works there. We both are big fans of the KH series. He comes up with this statement about Cloud vs. Auron, over the fact that Cloud never really got out of Hades's character. I mean I can't believe this because of the fact that there is no proof or scans. But, how flippin' sweet would that be if it were true? Who do you think would win?

Firen

i thing that cloud win cause i think that he is stronger
and he is cooler too

darkmark

I think that auron would win, because he much stronger then cloud and his big sword. Cloud sucks ass!

Vzam

Bronze Member
Cloud defeated Sephiroth, Auron cant beat Sephiroth. Case Closed...

heartlesshunter

Somwhere over there. *points to a small island*
Vzam said:
Cloud defeated Sephiroth, Auron cant beat Sephiroth. Case Closed...
How do you know that? They haven't been in the same game so far so you don't know if Auron can or can not defeat Sephy. I call him Sephy because it's shorter and I'm a fangirl) Unless it was stated by Square-enix you have no poof that Auron can't defeat Sephy.

I'd have to say Auroun would win.

He's older,more experianced and foucsed. He doesn't let his feelings get in the way. Unlike Cloud who most of the time let's his heart rule his head. Also in FFX Auron is already dead. xP

Vzam

Bronze Member
Sephiroth summoned a MASSIVE Meteor and plans to harvest Earth or Gaia or w/e the crazy asians call ff7s homeworld and use it as a ship to explore SPACE. What did Auron do? HES FRIGGEN UNDEAD LOL.

edit: with all jokes aside, I still think Cloud would win

O

Orochi Yashiro

The only people who should post on this thread and whos opinions really matter are the people who actually "played" ffx and ff7. I haven't played seven but I have beaten ten, so natuarally I would say Auron would beat Cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back