• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
I cant believe that FFVII Advent Children comes out next tuesday I am so freeking excited to see that movie because it is going to rock!!!

Any way, do you think that since cloud is in his Advent Children cloths it means that Aerith is already dead? Because in the game she died and now in AC she is dead and cloud is in his AC costume for Kh2. So that has to mean that Aerith is dead right. I wonder to do you think that Rinoa will come looking for Leon (Squall) or no? I think she might they have had almost all the main Final Fantasy Characters there except for her and Yuna so I think if Seifers in Kh2 Rinoa might just make an apperance.

ChaosChristianus

She is not dead in KH. She is alive because the KH universe is different from the FF universe. They have similar charecters and they follow some of the same things but thats it. I would like to see Yuna(summoner) and Riona in KH2. I hope Tidus and Wakka come out too, hopefully as adults.

AForgottenMemory

By your logic, you're saying that FFVII's story is happening at the same time of when KH's was happening...

Think of it in a different way. Imagine that every single character in KH's is brand new and they have never been in any other game. I know they have but when playing KH's think of it in this way.

The story of KH's has nothing to do with any stories that have been in Final Fantasy.

U

understatement

two things
1. if she is dead it leaves room for one of the coolest summonings ever
2. all the worlds are messed up it obvius that in the end all is fixed? Till KH3 lol

oh ya CLOUD with fallen angel wing..... ROCKS

U

understatement

and the only alternet world is twilight or maybe this is how they come to be in this universie like a bus station well its only a theory

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
Basically it's what AFM said. KH is a completely different story than any of the Final Fantasys. They may have similar aspects, but they aren't the same when you put it all together. So, in KH2, maybe Aerith isn't dead, but in AC and FFVII she is. And Cloud could have simply changed his outfit and given what he wore in KH back to Vincent (lol, not really, but ya never know).

For example, again, let's take Leon.

KH:

1) Former leader of an elite military force.
2) Was defeated by the Heartless in Hollow Bastion.
3) Doesn't have a thing with anybody (unless it's Yuffie).
4) Changed his name from Squall Leonhart to simply "Leon".
5) Kept his gunblade.
6) Had a rivalry with... nobody? Or maybe Sora... I dunno.

FFVIII:

1) Leader of an elite military force.
2) Defeated an evil sorceress.
3) Had a pretty big thing with Rinoa.
4) Kept his name.
5) Kept his gunblade.
6) Rivals with Seifer.

As you can see, KH had some similarities to FFVIII for Leon. But, all in all, the characters were completely different in their respective games. God that took longer than it needed to... I need to go do my business....

U

understatement

lol 13 final fantasys wonder if its out at 13:00hr god i have a small mind someone kill me

ur-vile

Awards
I was at gamespot yesterday, and it had a november release. Best I can find, the US release got delayed. Dunno about the Japanese one though

*2*Tosty

Oh yea and Final Fantasy Seven: Advent Children has been delayed from next week, to November-December, the holiday season.........

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!! *Points and laugh at you*

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you have got to be kiding. man I am so pissed.

U

understatement

SPOILER
so if uve herd do you think that cloud will use his omnilash 2.0(SPOILER used in FF:AC) in kh2 or even omnilash 1.0

U

understatement

THT3000 said:
I think sees alive
but wouldnt it be cool if she was dead then she cold be a summon? probly the best summon ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back