• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudX159

who dares talk about the all mighty Cloud?!

i don't think so......he IS in his new outfit so mabe he has new and old memories..

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
In Final Mix of Kingdom Hearts, Aerith explains to Sora that Cloud is not looking for her, he is looking for Sephiroth. When he says he's searching for his "light", it's probably because he feels he'll find the light by defeating Sephiroth. He mentions this in the extra scene you see after defeating Sephy: "As long as you are still alive, I cannot wake from my nightmare."

So yes, Cloud found what he was looking for. And as proven by that scene, he did something about it! *watches Sephy/Cloud catfight*

sora_123

it has been mentioned that cloud has been looking for aerith/aeris, but in FM it seems that cloud has been searching for sephyroth instead (but in one of nomura's interview stated that he prefers fans to have their own opinion of his search)

sinharvest_angel

.Oathkeeper. said:
In Final Mix of Kingdom Hearts, Aerith explains to Sora that Cloud is not looking for her, he is looking for Sephiroth. When he says he's searching for his "light", it's probably because he feels he'll find the light by defeating Sephiroth. He mentions this in the extra scene you see after defeating Sephy: "As long as you are still alive, I cannot wake from my nightmare."

So yes, Cloud found what he was looking for. And as proven by that scene, he did something about it! *watches Sephy/Cloud catfight*

dAMN U I WAS GONNA SAY THAT LOL, AH U BEAT ME TO IT, ANYWAY COULDNT HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER, AH I WAS TO LATE sry about the caps, my bad

slimjim

I think Cloud has been looking for his memories of where he came from. Yes I do agree he has been searching for Sephiroth, and the fact that he is in love with Aeris, but I think he is looking for his memories of who he is/was.

CloudX159

he could be in love Aeris,but what about Tifa?
all i know is that Leon and Cloud Look like there going to fight alot of heartless
or mabe confront a unknown.....
or fight a mob of nobodys......

Ally McBeal

Website
www.allymcbeal18.deviantart.com
tifa doesn't count in kh(she can appear in kh2..but has nothing to do with the plot)..if nomura put aeris is for something**laugth at the clotis fans**
so i think aeris is his ligth
according to nomura: may questions concernoing cloud amd aeris in FVV7..maybe be answwered in kh**
i don't think sephirto is his ligth..he's the darkness..
plus after clooud meet aeris in hollow bastion..his dark wing dissapeared(i kh2 isn't anymore)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back