• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cloud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
milkman64 said:
no one has translated it. so no one really knows what its really about. probably involves sephiroth aerith and Tifa..
I don't think Tifas in Clouds story, shes in the game but she seems to be in it closer to Mickeys arrival.

But Scrooge McDuck is in Clouds side story

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Tifa plays a HUGE role in Cloud's story... Basically it seems to be.

Tifa and Aeris (ofcourse) are in love with Cloud, want him to be close to them. Cloud is more focused on protecting his town and defeating his "darkness" (that being Sephiroth). He teams up with Leon and battles the Heartless Army only to run into their commander, Sephiroth! I think he is their leader atleast, he de-summons them when Cloud and Sora show up. Sora beats him up and then Cloud battles him. Tifa joins in and wants to help Cloud, be by his side. She attacks Sephiroth and right before almost getting killed, Cloud jumps in the way and saves her life, showing he cares for her. Cloud then runs of fighting Sephiroth.

Yoda_Mickey

Gaiash said:
I don't think Tifas in Clouds story, shes in the game but she seems to be in it closer to Mickeys arrival.

But Scrooge McDuck is in Clouds side story

I've seen a video where Tifa interupted Cloud and Sephiroth's confontation and starting trying to attack Sephiroth and stuff... so uh yeah. She's in his story. Hey, uh.. question. Does Sora ever meet Seifer, Rai, Fu, and Vivi in Twilight Town?

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
Yoda_Mickey said:
I've seen a video where Tifa interupted Cloud and Sephiroth's confontation and starting trying to attack Sephiroth and stuff... so uh yeah. She's in his story. Hey, uh.. question. Does Sora ever meet Seifer, Rai, Fu, and Vivi in Twilight Town?
Thats a good question. I supposed when you're playing as Sora in Twilight Town you could see them but most likely no cut scenes

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah there is a cutscene. You can even fight them. Seifer also gives Sora the trophy cup that Roxas wins in the tournament I believe. I don't think Fujin and Rajin show up though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back