• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clouds Uniform/s

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which costume is best for cloud in KH 1 2 or COM

• FF Vii Costume

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FF vii Advent Children Costume

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Kh 1 and Com Costume

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other New, Custome

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

understatement

Which uniform is best for kingdom hearts
would you think he would look cool in some thing youve made up

U

understatement

prehaps a claw glove represent the wolf to go with the wing which though attraced me it never really made a point to the ff story

O

Onewingedangel6

does the clothing matter? as long as Cloud is still whooping @ss that's all i care about

U

understatement

well in this thread it does other wise we would be talking about something else now wouldnt we

O

Onewingedangel6

well if were only talking about Cloud's clothing in this thread then it is pretty much pointless and it SUCKS o and btw i like his AC clothing it ROCKS!

U

understatement

like you said does the clothing matter? as long as Cloud is still whooping @ss that's all i care about so why are u still going on ANY way its not resticted to talking about clothing god 1 track minds i dont know

O

Onewingedangel6

den y are you complaning that im talking about Cloud other than his clothing? make up ur mind GOSH!

U

understatement

.... you were complaning that up to now all that we have been talking about is the clothes aspect??? ya coz of course u managed change the subject to something else???...somehow like well just him kicking ass well ...

i wonder if you get to see cloud and seph fight in our verson this time (jammy final mix)

U

understatement

lookin like the advent children costume is really popular

*2*Tosty

i'm sorry but why do you guys even give a F**K about this. I dont mean to affend anyone but there are way too many useless threads these days.

P.S: KH1 outfit, no arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back