• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Code Lyoko Fan-club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
well, i did start this fan-club...and i dont think we should limit our words...so you can even use sexy if you want, lol

Josiah

Quarian Power!
...why?...see?? you ARE to polite, lol. tifa is sexy...rikku is sexy...aelita and yumi are sexy...dont feel bad.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
well, you know that you love leon much more...I KNOW THAT I LOVE SHEENA MUCH MORE...SO I DONT FEEL BAD!!!!!!! you shouldnt either.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
AHHH!!! *quickly steals parents car, runs to spira to pick up a reliable shield...*

Josiah

Quarian Power!
lol, odd is just awsome!!!! he does all that acrobatic stuff!!!! and hits XANA'S enemies right on the bulls-eye target..."BOOOYAHHH!!!!"

Josiah

Quarian Power!
aimee, aimee, aimee...ITS JUST A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!! see??? you need un-politeness lessons, lol:D

Josiah

Quarian Power!
yeah, he has gnarley hair also!!! his name is odd because he is odd, but in a good way, thet we all LUV HIM!!!!!!!!!! ODD RULES!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back