• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

coded on itouch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

If thats the case then Iphone or Sidekick seems like the most logical Choice.
iPhone =/= logical at all.
Touch sensitive controls = horrible. (for Coded/KH at least).

There are plenty of phones that I'm sure would work.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
really? There are more that could handle that sort of game? I could only think of the two.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
really? There are more that could handle that sort of game? I could only think of the two.

im thinking four from each company, but i forgot there names,

the only one i could think of other than iphone and sidekicks are black berry (the onyl one i know the name of)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Blackberry. hmmmm using the little ball cursor to move Sora. It could work.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Do you actually think we know that yet? I was going to do that, too, but I'm going to wait for its North American models to be announced.
Guys, please pay attention. Coded is for mobile phones, 358/2 Days is for DS and BBS is for PSP. 14 months ago Nomura announced 3 new Kingdom Hearts games from 3 new portable platforms.

They designed the game specifically so that it would be available on a wide variety of phones, and that they did this so they could ship it overseas. Sounds to me like it would stay on the cellphone, if they designed the game so that it could be played on NA phones.

I admire your memory and patience. We are alike there. At least in memory.

A

Audo

so, if i wanted to buy a phone specifically for kh coded what would i buy?
They haven't even announced what models it will work on for Japanese phones. You're going to have to wait for them to make an official announcement.

A

Audo

Either was 3rd Birthday, or Agito XIII. These things happen. I would like to see it on Playstation Network personally. Or if they would include it with RE:COM. I'd pay 40$ for it.
Coded =/= 3rd Birthday, or Agito.

Coded was designed specifically so that it could be shipped overseas, and be on a variety of cellphone types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back