• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

coded theory?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
first theory in a while, should be interesting. in any case, i figured that perhaps if all the main BbS characters (ven, terra, aqua, mx, vanitas, or whoever) were forgotten after BbS (a popular theory explaining why donald and goofy and phil dont remember ven or see his similarity to roxas, etc) maybe the huge event that happens at the end of coded is that some of these characters are revealed as the main enemies or as the ones that must be freed from torment? and if this happens, maybe this will somehow jog mickey's, donald's, goofy's, or everyone's memories of these long-forgotten characters, so that they can be featured and fit in with the next (kh3?) upcoming game's plot. what do you think?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
hmmm i dont know =/
we know that coded is connected to BBS but so far we havent see any connections and i think episode 7 will be the last one. so its possible :D

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
I reckon the reason why Phil/Donald, Goofy forgot Ven was maybe because of that whole "Erase Me" Thing. Possibly Ven did get erased and everyone had forgotten him kinda like Xion.

akuroku__k3

I reckon the reason why Phil/Donald, Goofy forgot Ven was maybe because of that whole "Erase Me" Thing. Possibly Ven did get erased and everyone had forgotten him kinda like Xion.

well then what about xigbar? he saw ven through xion. if his memories were erased then how come he remembered ven?

come to think of it, no-one has seemed to remember ven until xigbar did. even then no-one else remembered...

but i agree that coded will end up with everyone's memories coming back or something. nomura did say that coded is deeply connected to bbs

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
well then what about xigbar? he saw ven through xion. if his memories were erased then how come he remembered ven?

come to think of it, no-one has seemed to remember ven until xigbar did. even then no-one else remembered...

but i agree that coded will end up with everyone's memories coming back or something. nomura did say that coded is deeply connected to bbs

Dang, Ah well, I was just trying to have a stab at it lolz :lol:
Maybe certain people never forgot Ven, like xiggy...eh...I have no idea.
You have got to remeber that all the events of KH1/KH2 etc.. Nomura hadnt really thought about BbS at that time. Im surprised that hes somehow making all the peices fit.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

how can you be sure no one remembers? i mean just because no one said anything it doesnt mean they didnt, the only reason we know xigbar remembers ven is because he saw him in xion. that scene only happen to show the days is connected to BBS, i mean if EVERYONE said something that would only destroy what nomura was trying to do =.=

what if the ORG found a way to unlock their memories?

akuroku__k3

true true yuuki. if the organization did unlock their memories, then how? would CoR and CoW have something to do with it? id try to come up with some dumb theory but im too tired. just read an entire xemnas article to find out anymore info. the things that i do to myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back