• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cold pizza

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanzo

ummm maybe my house or my freinds house or YOUR HO
template:

name:

apperence

and bio or facts if you want ^^

and this is a role play about long forgoten freinds (your charaters and who ever elses) finding each other again and who they used to be.

rules: sorry but no GODMOPING! Romance is okay, Battles how great they are *sigh* and just hanging out oh yeah and have a great time ^^

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
name:Jayx

apperence: brown diagonally cut hair, freckles, brown surrounded by green eyes. always wears orange or grey cloths with black fingerless gloves.

personality: cheery, hyper, spunky, loud, loud, childish, tomboy.

Bio: Jayx's parents died when she was young, she has gone from relative to relative, never getting a real home.

((just helpin a buddy out by keepin this thread alive))

Last edited:

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Name : Vanessa Lavere

Appearance : http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=92266

Personality : Rough around the edges, Emo-like, and mostly sarcastic and rude, but can sometimes be sweet and kind.

Bio : Vanessa used to have a happy life when she was a young child, but then her mother began to abuse her after her father had left them. She is now bitter and angry most of the time and she sometimes wishes that she could go back to her old life...Back to her old friends that seemed to have forgotten her after all these years.

((just thought i'd help this rp live....speaking of rps, check out my friend's rp called Twisted Metal Black.....yea....))

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
(It's different from the other Rps atleast)

name: Mitch

apperence: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/guys204.jpg

bio: Mitch lived an average life as a child. He had great friends and a cool family. One day when he was older he gave up his friendship for rock stardom. Now a year later Mitch has quit to find his friends and say he's sorry.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
name: Seth Zeion

apperence: http://de.geocities.com/granny_chan/gravi/58.jpg

bio: he was a very shy guy in the past but now he grew up into a guy with a motrocycle and he sword colecter and he know how to use them. He also has a guitar that he takes on the side the left side of his motorcycle and he hides his sword on the right side. He always like this one girl but he never told he that to this day and travel the world looking for her so he can say for once "I love you"....

Last edited:

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
Ah what the heck. I'll join.

Name: Keiichi Sakura

Appearence: http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/1302/fullmoon8yr.jpg Really small pic.

Bio: One of the oldest of his friends. He lived a normal life, but he had to move to England for seven years, eventually forgetting his friends. He's coming back to apply for a college, but he will once again meet some faces of the past.

Xanzo

name:kavor

apperence: the guy in the middle of my sig.^^

bio:just wandering with his freinds trying to forget the past that always seems to follow him,always moving about, meeting new faces just to have his past catch up as he leaves town.

(yeah and sorry for not posting right after i kinda got kicked off the computer)^^

Xanzo

(yeah i just posted on twisted metal and sure ^^)

kavor opened his eyes in the motel *yawns*"ahh what time is it?" glances at beeping alarm clock "8:45 already noooo im late!!!!!" suddenly starts putting on random clothes of his from off the floor,and slams the motel door open after sheathing his sakabata nearly knocking the maid of the second story balcony.....

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Vanessa Lavere awoke at 9am to her mother yelling and screaming at her sister to clean the dishes. Vanessa heard a smack, as if her mother's hand was hitting her sister's face.

Vanessa got out of bed and walked out to ther kitchen to find that her mother was beating her sister. Right before her mother could punch her sister in the face, Vanessa grabbed her wrist and squeezed hard.

"Leave her alone or I'll snap your wrist in half." Vanessa said tensely. Her mother let go and scrambled into her bedroom, as if she was going to plan something.

Xanzo

"ummmm sorry about that!!!!" kavor yelled to the maid still in shock of almost falling as he slid down the stairs to the wrx sti waiting for him in the packing lot.He slid in the keys and shifted through the gears like a pro and sped off to city square....

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
"Let's go Hailey. Before Mom gets any more bright ideas." Vanessa said seriously as she quickly drank some orange juice and grabbed her coat. Hailey is about 8, so it took a little longer to get her ready to leave.

She grabbed Hailey by the hand and walked out to her car. Her car was actually pretty nice. Her mother had a lot of money, but she mostly used it on alcohol.

Vanessa put the car in drive after Hailey had buckled herself in and began to drive down the street towards the city square.

Xanzo

kavor parked in one of the only parking spots near city square this is some of the rough sides of the street and sure enough through his rear veiw mirror he saw a gang of car jackers coming his way here we go again he thought as he shifted the car into reverse backed up just enough to scare them , spun his car around and parked again steping out of the car with his keys in his hand holding them to the gang "you want my car? all you have to do is take the keys from me" kavor said grinning...

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Vanessa pulled her car into the city square's parking lot and picked up Hailey into her arms. Hailey was tiny for her age and was lighweight, so Vanessa just picked her up to make things faster. They were there to go shopping at the strip mall and to sit at the fountain that was set right in the middle of the square.

Xanzo

yea!!!! give us those keys fool!! yelled the leader of the group

"here if you can hold on to the keys for more than 60 seconds you can take the car" said kavor cooly, tossing the keys to the jacker

"pfffffff 60 seconds are you triping you couldent even take us down in an hour"

"ready... set ..... go!!" yelled kavor as he voulted over the first gangster bashing a second in the face with his knee and breaking the arm of another in one move landing on the ground ever so gracefully

"43 a new record you guys should be proud" said kavor picking up his keys and stuffing them in his pocket...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back