• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Colin Powell's endorsement of Barack Obama

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Normally, I wouldn't make a thread about such a thing, considering it is old news, and it's not extravagant news. However, I was lucky enough to come across a video featuring Powell's full reasoning behind his endorsement, and I feel that it should be discussed.

The video can be seen here.

It's a shame he won't run for the Presidency. He has more reasoning than the vast majority of most of his country's citizens.

Watch, enjoy, discuss.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Great video, almost gave me the goosebumps in that first part. I think he was thinking of running in 2,000 but stopped cause of all the death threats on himself and family.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Yeah Collin Powell is a good man. The only thing that irritated me the most about him was how long he stayed with the Republican party!!!!!! >( well you can't have everything I guess. But he wouldn't want to run for president. I believe he sick of all the corruption in politics in both parties. But he is a very smart man.

OBAMA 08!!!!!! ;]
yessir!

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
McCain in return said he's disappointed in Colin Powell, but proud to have the support of 5 Sec.of State. Not to mention he forgot one of them.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
He has more reasoning than the vast majority of most of his country's citizens.

for truth!

I saw him on meet the press or some political show on msnbc and he gave the greatest response to this "arg, that barack hussein be a muslim" stuff. If anyone's 'nonpartisan', it's Powell.
McCain just isn't quite...there yet, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back