• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Concept" talk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
There is a difference between Twilight and Nightfall..too. There is a twilit road to Nightfall as DiZ said... and there is also a Twilit road to Dawn. One as which Riku is walking.. To the right of Diz was Light... To the Left was darkness and Riku to the middle road which also clearly means he is walking TWILIGHT.. did you not play COM? Riku is walking the Twilight Road. There is no power of DAWN as some of you idiots think

Heero

Hahahahaha, I've been watching you three argue and in the end its really pointless, just wait a month or two till the game comes out

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
um.. no it doesnt mean the opposite. Twilight simply put means in between light and dark.. Now you say Dawn and Twilight are two different things.. As are Night fall and twilight.. What dont you understand about that? And I will repeat myself.. there is no power of DAWN. idiot heh.. You really are naive and dumb. Just cause I dont waste my life away on these forums doesnt mean I dont understand the game.. And I do.. alot more than you I see.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i dont waste my time away on the iternet i only come on at night so go fuk urself.......and if u was smart u can tell they are two different powers

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
What do you not understand? There are only 3 powers. Darkness.. Light and Twilight... Dawn classifies as......Twilight you stupid, sad, and Pathetic lunatic.

Heero

Man, don't you two have anything else to do than to argue about something that can be solved really easy by looking up quotes.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
The ? Let's just say that Dawn is under the Catagory of Twilight.... God...

To get to dawn, you must pass a part where the power of Darkness and the power of Light must be at equal amounts. Twilight is both Darkness and Light right? OR is it the equal amount of Dark and Light? Either way, I think, to be able to be "Twilight", you MUST contain both Dark and Light. Dawn, Dark going to Light, isn't it? You still have some Dark in you, but you also have Light. But would Dawn be considered a Special type of power?

Could most possibly be under the Catagorization of Twilight, because of the Fact that it has both Light and Dark in it. Did I just repeat myself???

I am not going to argue with you. It would eb a waste of my time. I am younger than most people in these forums but I am mostly using the lifeskill known as Common sense so if I get any GOOD information, I might be able to put stuff together.

Now, QUIT arguing. Gosh, you people seem like babies sometimes...

NJMIgnatio

Kids. Bah.
PDVD_007.jpg

What he meant is for you guys to decide and decide alone. And not force your "Intellects", or whatever you guys call it, on other people.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Well Knightflare as young as you are.. at least you too use common sense and understand that dawn is qualified as a twilght. Yes thats what twilight is.. Using light and dark.. not matter how much light or dark it is. Sora uses no darkness therefore he is light. Ansem uses no light therefore he is darkness. Finally someone who understands.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
1)they started everything over
2) they said "it is just a concept vid not all of it will be used"

just helping out

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
most likely they using the basic designs of the org from that

the things in the most recent trailers we KNOW will be in it there are still alot of unknowns right now.... "we still know so little"(ANSEM QUOTE B*TCHES)

sora_123

i know i know this may sound stupid (really stupid for some), but who cares what ansem, or riku said. u can't change the road u walk on, by changing its name (riku said something, while ansem said something else) has it ever been occur that perhaps the way is choosen, depending on what u are. for exp: light turns to darkness, while darkness turns to light (or maybe it's just a balance of both like it has been said) and i agree with Knightflare (that TT is equal ammount of light and darkness) ( as for riku he was TT since the begining, which means that perhaps TT won't have any affect on him, making him simply TT)

louis

i think that twilight and dawn are the same thing both are both ligh and darkness mixed and if dawn was a path to choose from then the would have been 4 roads in kH CM insted of just 3 light,darkness,and twilight so my gess is that riku used dawn as a methophor or something:D thats just my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back